[Winterkrieg] Instalation

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 11 Monate her #1085087 von Edrowcsm
Need some help installing Winterkrieg. I can't open the installation instructions on either one Message says access denied! Had problems with Africa Corps but finally going, it is awesome!

Thanks
from a crusty old tanker

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #1105576 von Ivanov
Hi DMP crew! I have downloaded both Winterkrieg and Afrika Corps but I don't know how to launch them. I have run the exe file and apparently successfully installed both, but no short cut was created on my desktop and I don't really know how to start either of the games. Shall I use the Generic Mod enabler? Ich don't think so.

Thanks

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #1105577 von Ivanov
What I have done:

1. I have downloaded the zipped file and unzipped it into the new Panzer_Corps_DMP_Winterkrieg folder. Now what should I do - copy the five mentioned files from the original PanzerCorps 1.05 to that folder? Or maybe run the installation key inside the folder and then copy the files?

The new folder:

Shall I run this before or after copying the five files into the folder? I tried both ways and didn't get any results:

Thanks

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #1105673 von Ivanov
Thank you very much! It works perfectly now. You are doing a great job! I am waiting eagerly for the Eastern Front Campaign.

Best regards

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #1105787 von Ivanov

Gerhard schrieb: You are always wellcome!

Only a few more days to wait for Eastern Front.

Thant's great news!

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeReiterabzeichen in Silber
Login Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerAAR Schreiber RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her #1194660 von Andreas
Do you start Winterkrieg by clicking the Panzer Corps.exe in the Winterkrieg-directory ?

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #1232725 von Rockety
Hi,

Trying to download the winterkrieg modification, but only a 1kb zip file gets downloaded. Tried in 2 different browsers, same error. Other downloads like Ostfront is working fine. Anyone able to share another download place for this item?

Thank you very much!

Greetings from Hungary

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #1235369 von Rockety
:dmp_35: wow i never tried that... haha

thank you it works!!!

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111