Kommentare und Probleme mit dem Mod V1.2

Bewaehrungsabzeichen in GoldPanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeReiterabzeichen in Silber mit Lorbeer
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Panzer Corps Experten RibbonModding Bastelecken RibbonModding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 1
  • Mod Entwickler
Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her #1348367 von pwm
Kommentare und Probleme mit dem Mod V1.2 bitte hier rein.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: uzbek

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Login Stufe 2Ehrenkreuz der HinterbliebenenLogin Stufe 1Willkommens Ribbon
  • http://blitzunion.ucoz.ru/
Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her - 5 Jahre 11 Monate her #1348440 von uzbek

pwm schrieb: Kommentare und Probleme mit dem Mod V1.2 bitte hier rein.

Great mod balance ) the Wehrmacht will conquer England in operation Sea lion ! )
Warnung: Spoiler! [ Zum Anzeigen klicken ]

p.s.
How to fix this logical jamb )has Won a triumph for Operation Sea lion in 1940 (it is clear that up to this triumphant fell Poland , countries of Benelux +France ) then triumphantly conquered Moscow in 1941, but I was again forced to take the British Isles but already in Operation Sea lion 42 ) How to fix this deja vu (if there is a ready fix something in General would be good to myself not shaman )
Warnung: Spoiler! [ Zum Anzeigen klicken ]
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 11 Monate her von uzbek.

Bewaehrungsabzeichen in GoldPanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeReiterabzeichen in Silber mit Lorbeer
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Panzer Corps Experten RibbonModding Bastelecken RibbonModding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 1
  • Mod Entwickler
Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her #1348477 von pwm
In the thread "Mod Übersicht" I attached an Excel file (zipped) "Kampagnen_Pfade.zip", which shows all possible paths of the campaign.
designmodproject.de/kunena/pwm-bastelecke/1325296-mod-uebersicht

There you see in Wehrmacht-Balance (like in the original Panzer Corps Wehrmacht), the war in the west is only over, if you win SeaLion40 with a major victory. Else you may need to fight the British again.

The file was written for V1.1, but the campaign of V1.2 is the same.

Hint:
As I developed Wehrmacht-Balance in German language only, you'll see some parts in German even if you start the campaign in English language.
I plan actually no English version, sorry. I prefer developing new features.

PS (for every reader):
For a helicopter I'm searching a movement sound.
And I'm searching for pictures of SS Level-bombers.

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111