I need Help one mission Pazifik PK3 v3.01

Panzerkampfabzeichen Bronze
Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her - 5 Jahre 11 Monate her #1347158 von bcnkor2
Hi I have one poblem Pazifik 3.01 www.designmodproject.de/jdownload/viewdownload/42-panzercorps/117-panzercorps-dmp-pazifik-korps

1 question: The mission Midway USA did not get the English language only in German, the other two mission (marco polo and Midway Japan) are in English. I downloaded all the files (bugs and translate) and placed in the path
designmodproject.de/kunena/pazifik-korps-english-section/1326399-english-translation-of-pazifikkorps3#1346013

2-question: the first mission (campaign Midway) to finish it, do not pass me of mission, after removing and conquer the Japanese airbase, mission fails and gives me that Begin again. As this is solved?

Still not working, with several tests

tests: installation including changing rules 1.4 and 1.20 botton into setting

Instalation:
files v1.20 from the original game folder to folder DMP Pazifik

PanzerCorps.exe
PanzerCorps.TXT
autorun.exe
panzer_launcher.exe
Main.TXT

2-test Normal version and also add files bugs from www.designmodproject.de/forum/pazifik-korps-probleme-bugs-patches/1326388-bugfixes-patches-und-verbesserungen-fuer-pazifik-korps-3

ROUTES
>> languages route: PK3\Data
.pzloc and .pzscn

>> bug route: PK3\Localization\de\Data
.pzloc and .pzscn

campaigns 1 and 2 are in English and work well (marco polo and Midway Japan), but the Midway USA PK3, not in English, or not pass the stage 2 to conquer the base, the mission ends. I do not understand who and what fails

Thanks for everything
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 11 Monate her von bcnkor2.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Deutsches Erste Hilfe Kreuz 2.KlasseReiterabzeichen in Silber mit Lorbeer
Login Stufe 2Ehrenkreuz der HinterbliebenenLogin Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 1
Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her - 5 Jahre 11 Monate her #1347178 von knilli
Hi,

for the US campaign: it is "work in progress". There is only one mission active in the US-campaign so far and we have not made any translations yet. They will come as soon as the US-campaign, or larger parts of it, is finished.
At this stage (11 Dec 2014) only the Japanese Campaign is playable and has English instructions.

@2nd question: See my answer above. The US-campaign is not finished yet. It only exists of this one mission and after finishing it, the game is over (at the moment).

Hope that helps.

Knilli

Spruch aus meinem neuen Zuhause: Close enough is good enough.

Traurige Wahrheit aus meinem neuen Zuhause: Hey Joe, I've cut the door three times, is still too short....

Der beste Platz um australisches Wildlife zu erleben? Der Strassenrand........
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 11 Monate her von knilli.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: MichaJavelin

Panzerkampfabzeichen Bronze
Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her #1347183 von bcnkor2

knilli schrieb: Hi,

for the US campaign: it is "work in progress". There is only one mission active in the US-campaign so far and we have not made any translations yet. They will come as soon as the US-campaign, or larger parts of it, is finished.
At this stage (11 Dec 2014) only the Japanese Campaign is playable and has English instructions.

@2nd question: See my answer above. The US-campaign is not finished yet. It only exists of this one mission and after finishing it, the game is over (at the moment).

Hope that helps.

Knilli

thank you very much, very good work

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111