Frage CONSTANT CRASH PAZIFIC 2 ADDON

Mehr
7 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336471 von jerome368
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Gentleman I'm sorry to report despite all patches( 4 GB) and install of the five required files and swapping WAV to MP3 files etc. I cannot play beyond 5 moves in any given scenario.I had this occurance with PAC 1 also. At what point can this addon be played as a single campaingn? much like the origanal panzer corps?I have played all of your previous campaingns ( Ostofront, africa corps, winterkeig etc) without a single crash. If you can reply with a fix PLEASE USE A STEP BY STEP FORMULA not some generic answer which I read often on this website. In closing , gentleman you have achieved a brilliant piece of work and spectacular graphics! I wish only to enjoy like the rest of you. Jerome :)

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
7 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336472 von Riko
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
Hello Jerome, thank you.
5 moves and then chrash sounds, if you forgot to set Hisaichi Terauchi on the map. You have to use him on the map latest in turn 5. :)

Mehr
7 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336494 von pegww2
I got the same problem in the campaign (and the general was there before turn 5), but also in the standalone scenario "Pearl Harbor".
After 10 turns I right clicked on a Japanese destroyer and the game crashed with the message "Runtime error".

Mehr
7 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336498 von Riko
Okay, but if you put all patches for the performanxe into your game, then the problem is another, outside Pazifik Korps.

Moderatoren: Anduril