Pazifik Korps Teil 4 Part 3

Panzerkampfabzeichen Bronze
Login Stufe 1Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
2 Jahre 10 Monate her #1406673 von miffy
Hello all!
Mission Kyushu is last in this current state? I win this mission "Sieg" when continue and got main menu. No more missions?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in GoldSportabzeichen in Gold
Modding Team RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Modding Bastelecken RibbonLogin Stufe 1Panzer Corps Experten RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
  • Nur die Harten, kommen in den Garten. Das Leben ist eins der Härtesten.
Mehr
2 Jahre 10 Monate her - 2 Jahre 10 Monate her #1406674 von Anduril
This is an old error in the campaign-path.:dmp_82:
Here is the corrected file:

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: campaign.zip
Dateigröße:4 KB

Sagt der eine Pilz zum anderen: »Paß mal auf. Wenn der Hase vorbeikommt, und er hat keinen Hut auf,
dann kriegt er eins in die Fresse.« Die beiden Pilze warten, bis der Hase des Weges kommt.
 »He, Hase, komm mal her«, ruft der eine Pilz dem Hasen zu. »Hast du einen Hut auf?« Der Hase
verneint. Wumm! haut ihm der Pilz ganz fürchterlich eine in die Fresse.
Als sich die beiden Pilze nach einiger Zeit wieder fürchterlich langweilen, sagt der eine zum
anderen: »Paß auf. Wenn...
Anhang:
Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 10 Monate her von Anduril.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Magic1111

Panzerkampfabzeichen Bronze
Login Stufe 1Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
2 Jahre 10 Monate her #1406676 von miffy
Thanks alot for quick response! Fix helps.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Anduril, Magic1111

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
2 Monate 3 Wochen her #1488808 von truth
Hello! I would like to ask when the next (last) part of the US Campaign is expected? I would be so glad to achieve a great victory there :)

I hope that the project is not on hold, we will just get the superdetailed scenarios as usual.

Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in GoldSportabzeichen in Gold
Modding Team RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Modding Bastelecken RibbonLogin Stufe 1Panzer Corps Experten RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
  • Nur die Harten, kommen in den Garten. Das Leben ist eins der Härtesten.
Mehr
2 Monate 3 Wochen her #1488829 von Anduril

truth schrieb: Hello! I would like to ask when the next (last) part of the US Campaign is expected? I would be so glad to achieve a great victory there :)

I hope that the project is not on hold, we will just get the superdetailed scenarios as usual.

Pacific Corps 4.3 is complete. Japanese and US campaigns are playable to the end.

Sagt der eine Pilz zum anderen: »Paß mal auf. Wenn der Hase vorbeikommt, und er hat keinen Hut auf,
dann kriegt er eins in die Fresse.« Die beiden Pilze warten, bis der Hase des Weges kommt.
 »He, Hase, komm mal her«, ruft der eine Pilz dem Hasen zu. »Hast du einen Hut auf?« Der Hase
verneint. Wumm! haut ihm der Pilz ganz fürchterlich eine in die Fresse.
Als sich die beiden Pilze nach einiger Zeit wieder fürchterlich langweilen, sagt der eine zum
anderen: »Paß auf. Wenn...
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Magic1111

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
2 Monate 3 Wochen her #1488873 von truth
Oh - I may have overlooked something, waited for 2 years to conquer Tokyo. Thank you, I will download it!

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
1 Monat 1 Woche her #1490642 von truth
I finished the US campaign on normal difficulty and increased prestige and even with so I used the normal replacements except for navy and the strategic bombers. I really enjoyed the mod from the beginning to end of the 2nd third part. I could prepare the battles with bombing by strategic bombers (main forces!) with naval and artillery support. In the last part, the Japanese got extreme air and ground superiority (oh god, Maus, Elephant and Jagdtiger looking tanks against M26?), I didn't have too much chance without cheats (cheating prestige). The imperial force grinded down all force combinations especially in the last 3 scenarios, they destroyed the experienced P51 Mustangs making no chance for a normal, uncheated win. I tried to use tracked AA guns to take them down but it helped just a little. I feel that the endgame is quite unbalanced, US would need also end-war developed fighters and armored forces.

I would like to make it clear that I'm beyond 3000 Steam in-game hours of the standard, "measurable" PzC, in addition to the beloved DMP mods (Pazifik with Japan 3 times, Ostfront 5 times, etc.). Please accept this as constructive critic, the mod itself is a pleasure as expected in terms of design, maps and the feel of blood :)

(spoiler) - in Hiratsuka, I really loved the attacking mini submarines from the random locations (caves as it's in some stories). It gave the impressions that the secret weapons were stocked up in the bay.

Keep up the great work! I would be appreciated to see more exciting mods for Panzer Corps :)

Thank you for the experience!
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Anduril, Magic1111

Werbung

Moderatoren: Magic1111Anduril