Frage US Campaign Part 1 DMP Pacific Corps available

Mehr
6 Jahre 3 Monate her - 6 Jahre 3 Monate her #1350644 von knilli
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Hi my friends,

the wonderful moders here at DMP have finished part 1 of the US Campaign for DMP's Pacific Corps.

Download link is here:

www.designmodproject.de/jdownload/viewdownload/42-panzercorps/117-panzercorps-dmp-pazifik-korps

Just copy all files into your DMP Pazifik Korps folder. (in my case it is ...../Slitherine/Panzer Corps/DMP Pazifik Korps 3.0/ )

This should enable you now to enjoy the first part of the US Campaign in the Pacific, starting with the sea battle of Midway.

At this stage (early morning 6 July 2015) you also need to download the file for the English briefings (i dont like these 'runaway-files' it is always hard to catch them....), they are not yet included in the main download, but you can find it under this link:

www.designmodproject.de/forum/pazifik-korps-probleme-bugs-patches/1326697-vergessene-briefings-fuer-die-us-kampagne

Just download 'briefingsen' for the english version and 'briefingsde' for the german one.

Install Path for them:

..../DMP Pazifik Korps 3.0/Localization/(your localization, either de or en or..)/Data/

Just copy them into the 'Data'-Folder and you are set for a wonderful, and challenging first part of the US Campaign with many surprises so don't forget to check the english description on the download page, it will give you an idea.

Enjoy!
Last edit: 6 Jahre 3 Monate her by knilli. Begründung: knilli is to stupid this morning.....
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: MichaJavelin, Anduril

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Anduril