Frage PAZIFIK KORPS PK3 Midway English version please

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her - 6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1347126 von bcnkor2
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Hi I have one poblem Pazifik 3.01 www.designmodproject.de/jdownload/viewdownload/42-panzercorps/117-panzercorps-dmp-pazifik-korps
1-The campaign Midway did not get the English language only in German, the other two campaigns are in English, I downloaded all the files and placed in the path only data/
designmodproject.de/kunena/pazifik-korps-english-section/1326399-english-translation-of-pazifikkorps3#1346013

files Midway English (my date files 27/10/2004)

files englishPK12, englishPK3, credits_2014-10-29, LAeng
Path
data/
Library/

2-question: the first mission (campaign Midway) to finish it, do not pass me of mission, after removing and conquer the Japanese airbase, mission fails and gives me that Begin again. As this is solved?

thank you
Last edit: 6 Jahre 10 Monate her by bcnkor2.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1347141 von Anduril
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
bcnkor2 wrote:

2-question: the first mission (campaign Midway) to finish it, do not pass me of mission, after removing and conquer the Japanese airbase, mission fails and gives me that Begin again. As this is solved?

You mean the Midway-US campaign? From this campaign is only one scenario activ.

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1347142 von Anduril
bcnkor2 wrote:

1-The campaign Midway did not get the English language only in German, the other two campaigns are in English, I downloaded all the files and placed in the path only data/

grombit wrote on slitherine this:

when starting pk3 from menu click avanced tab then change option from 1.20 rules to 1,14 rules = this works.
when played in 1.14 rules translation works in english as shown in youre screen shot.
translation will not work in 1.20 rules.

Do you have testing this?
I can not reproduced this problem on my computer. By me works the english translation correctly.
I have no idea to this problem, sorry.

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her - 6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1347157 von bcnkor2

bcnkor2 wrote:

grombit wrote on slitherine this:

when starting pk3 from menu click avanced tab then change option from 1.20 rules to 1,14 rules = this works.
when played in 1.14 rules translation works in english as shown in youre screen shot.
translation will not work in 1.20 rules.

Do you have testing this?
I can not reproduced this problem on my computer. By me works the english translation correctly.
I have no idea to this problem, sorry.

Anduril thanks for your answer:

Still not working, with several tests

1 test: installation including changing rules 1.4 and 1.20 botton into setting

Instalation:
files v1.20 from the original game folder to folder DMP Pazifik

PanzerCorps.exe
PanzerCorps.TXT
autorun.exe
panzer_launcher.exe
Main.TXT

2-test Normal version and also add files bugs from www.designmodproject.de/forum/pazifik-korps-probleme-bugs-patches/1326388-bugfixes-patches-und-verbesserungen-fuer-pazifik-korps-3

>> languages route: PK3\Data
.pzloc and .pzscn

>> bug route: PK3\Localization\de\Data
.pzloc and .pzscn

campaigns 1 and 2 are in English and work well (marco polo and Midway Japan) , but the Midway USA PK3, not in English, or not pass the stage 2 to conquer the base, the mission ends. I do not understand who and what fails
Last edit: 6 Jahre 10 Monate her by bcnkor2.

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her - 6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1347179 von knilli
Hi mate,

check my answer to your questions in the other post.

www.designmodproject.de/forum/pazifik-korps-probleme-bugs-patches/1326485-i-need-help-one-mission-pazifik-pk3-v3-01#1347178

Basically: US-Campaign is "work in progress" and only 1 mission is active (the one you played). We have not done any translations yet. They will be done as soon as there are parts of the campaign ready.
Last edit: 6 Jahre 10 Monate her by knilli. Begründung: typo
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: MichaJavelin, Anduril

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1347182 von bcnkor2

Hi mate,

check my answer to your questions in the other post.

www.designmodproject.de/forum/pazifik-korps-probleme-bugs-patches/1326485-i-need-help-one-mission-pazifik-pk3-v3-01#1347178

Basically: US-Campaign is "work in progress" and only 1 mission is active (the one you played). We have not done any translations yet. They will be done as soon as there are parts of the campaign ready.

knilli thank you very much, very good work.

Moderatoren: Anduril