Sea Battle at Balilpapan 24-Jan-1942

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336875 von gerryd canada
I eliminated all of the Allied ships, ground units and minefields and then positioned all 15 of the Japanese transports in the NE quadrant as required, but the Japanese surrender at the end of scenario. I am using Hisaichi Terauchi and Isamu Yuudai as my two Japanese ground units. I have re-played the scenario numerous times but cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions? I understand German well, so a reply in German is not a problem.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen SilberSportabzeichen in Silber
WoWs Experten Ribbon Login Stufe 3Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Panzer Corps Experten RibbonModding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
Mehr
6 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336876 von Riko
Du musst die 4 Flaggen an Land auch erobern. :)

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336885 von gerryd canada
Thank you for the reply. I did indeed capture the four flags with my ground units. Is the problem that I need to use different ground units besides Hisaichi and Isamu? The scenraio allowed me to activate one additional naval unit and I used the 17th IJN Fuso from the reserve list; could this be a problem?

WoWs Experten Ribbon Login Stufe 3Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Panzer Corps Experten RibbonModding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
Mehr
6 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336888 von Riko
Ich habs bei mir nochmal getestest, bei mir funktionierts. Darum habe ich jetzt keine Idee im Augenblick.

Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in GoldSportabzeichen in Gold
Modding Team RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Modding Bastelecken RibbonLogin Stufe 1Panzer Corps Experten RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
  • Nur die Harten, kommen in den Garten. Das Leben ist eins der Härtesten.
Mehr
6 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336890 von Anduril
Schicke Deine save-Datei doch mal an Riko, als PN im zip-Format. Dann kann Riko mal nachschauen ob er einen Fehler findet.

Sagt der eine Pilz zum anderen: »Paß mal auf. Wenn der Hase vorbeikommt, und er hat keinen Hut auf,
dann kriegt er eins in die Fresse.« Die beiden Pilze warten, bis der Hase des Weges kommt.
 »He, Hase, komm mal her«, ruft der eine Pilz dem Hasen zu. »Hast du einen Hut auf?« Der Hase
verneint. Wumm! haut ihm der Pilz ganz fürchterlich eine in die Fresse.
Als sich die beiden Pilze nach einiger Zeit wieder fürchterlich langweilen, sagt der eine zum
anderen: »Paß auf. Wenn...

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336893 von gerryd canada
Thank-you for the comments. Since Riko confirms that he completed the scenario successfully, I will continue to work through alternative options to try and figure out what works. The scenario is short so I don't mind spending a bit of time taking it on as a personal challenge. This is an unusual scenario because only two ground units are deployed and 15 transports need to end the scenario in very specific grid locations. Once I complete the scenario I will add a post that may be helpful to others. By the way, I really have enjoyed playing all of the Panzer Corps DMP MOD's and am a big fan of the great work that all of you are doing.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Riko

Mehr
6 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336896 von Riko
Danke, den fix hast du installiert oder? Ich kann nicht mehr genau erinnern, was ich dort alles angepasst hatte, aber schaden kann es nicht. :)
designmodproject.de/kunena/pazifik-korps-english-section/1325486-pazifik-korps-fix-1-1-campaign-tree-and-englisch
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: gerryd canada

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 11 Monate her #1336990 von gerryd canada
I installed the fix after I read your message, Riko. Even with the English fix in place I was still unable to win the scenario. I then switched to German and re-played the entire scenario from the beginning using only German. For my two ground units (needed to capture the four land objectives) I used Hisaichi Terauchi and one infantry unit. Even though there were two additional deployment slots available for naval ships (which appeared after I deployed my ground units), I did not use them. I am happy to report that I have now won this scenario (in German) and thankfully am able to move on to the next scenario. Thanks for your help Riko.

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 5 Monate her #1343534 von dijonace
I am struggling on how to get past this scenario. Here are 2 screenshots (and yes I inflate the #s to 20 per unit).

Please help!

Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in GoldSportabzeichen in Gold
Modding Team RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Modding Bastelecken RibbonLogin Stufe 1Panzer Corps Experten RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
Mehr
6 Jahre 5 Monate her #1343535 von Anduril
You can use the cheat endscn0. In which turn you make the screenshots?

Look also at here, in the first post.
fix

Sagt der eine Pilz zum anderen: »Paß mal auf. Wenn der Hase vorbeikommt, und er hat keinen Hut auf,
dann kriegt er eins in die Fresse.« Die beiden Pilze warten, bis der Hase des Weges kommt.
 »He, Hase, komm mal her«, ruft der eine Pilz dem Hasen zu. »Hast du einen Hut auf?« Der Hase
Als sich die beiden Pilze nach einiger Zeit wieder fürchterlich langweilen, sagt der eine zum

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 5 Monate her #1343538 von dijonace

Anduril schrieb: You can use the cheat endscn0. In which turn you make the screenshots?

Look also at here, in the first post.
fix

Thank you...that worked!

Mehr
6 Jahre 5 Monate her #1343540 von Anduril
That's great. Have fun with the mod!

Werbung

Moderatoren: Magic1111Anduril