Great MOD!

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 3 Wochen her #1333057 von javelina
Great MOD. But I do experience random game lock up's. So as a precaution, I save each turn. When I'm hit with the random lock-up, I end up restarting the MOD, and loading the saved game, (of which I can then play another 4 or 5 turns before the next freeze/lock).

I realize this is a V1.0, and I'm sure further updates will come down the road. So no worries. This is a cool MOD, and I love the graphics and Theatre.

Thanks to all who have coded up this effort. Outstanding work!!!

FYI - I'm using a Laptop, Intel i3, with 8 GB RAM. Windows 7, and a Samsung SSD. My licensed version of Panzercorp is V1.20, (along with the Afrika Korp).

Kind regards, and keep up the great work!

TIA,
-Jav
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Freiherr von Woye

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeSportabzeichen in Silber
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Willkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 1
Mehr
7 Jahre 3 Wochen her #1333067 von MichaJavelin
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: biinng, javelina

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 3 Wochen her #1333068 von javelina
Thank you sir! I'll review, though my German is very poor. So it very hard to navigate for the English (American) types only. But this is a great MOD, especially for those who enjoy the Pacific.
I appreciate you passing on the info.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: MichaJavelin

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 3 Wochen her #1333102 von javelina
patching the binary seems to have helped. I've played a bit, without a lockup. thanks for the suggestion.
-Jav

Login Stufe 1Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 9 Monate her #1336603 von aragmar
The mod is indeed great, but apart from some random lockups and crashes, I have experienced a bug on one of the missions. The scenario is called Battle at Rabaul and there you must find and salvage a sunken japanese destroyer. The problem is that i cannot find the ship anywhere. Please if anyone can help me locate it, or tell me how to fix the game if it's a bug.

Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Willkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 1
Mehr
6 Jahre 9 Monate her #1336604 von MichaJavelin

aragmar schrieb: The mod is indeed great, but apart from some random lockups and crashes, I have experienced a bug on one of the missions. The scenario is called Battle at Rabaul and there you must find and salvage a sunken japanese destroyer. The problem is that i cannot find the ship anywhere. Please if anyone can help me locate it, or tell me how to fix the game if it's a bug.

There are a picture: Battle of Rabaul

and before please copy this in your main directory
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: aragmar

Mehr
6 Jahre 9 Monate her #1336605 von aragmar
Thank you for the timely answer! I'll restart the scenario and try again.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: MichaJavelin

Mehr
6 Jahre 9 Monate her #1336606 von MichaJavelin

aragmar schrieb: Thank you for the timely answer! I'll restart the scenario and try again.

Please reply back if it worked. If not, then the modders have to find a solution.

Mehr
6 Jahre 9 Monate her - 6 Jahre 9 Monate her #1336652 von aragmar
Sadly when i restarted the scenario it is all the same. I played the whole thing again to the end, with the faint hope of some instance triggering. No destroyer wreck. Otherwise the files you told me to copy into the main dir of the game work perfectly. I have experienced less game crashes and glitches and for that i thank you :helmi_86:
Letzte Änderung: 6 Jahre 9 Monate her von aragmar.

Mehr
6 Jahre 9 Monate her #1336719 von MichaJavelin
Wer ein Screenshot postet Battle of Rabaul, Gesamtkarte verkleinert und mit dem Standort des Wracks bekommt 10 Spezialpunkte.

Who post a screenshot Battle of Rabaul, reduced overall map and the location of the wreck gets 10 special points.

Werbung

Moderatoren: Magic1111Anduril