[Panzercorps] RSM Redux for Afrikakorps and Winterkrieg

Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her - 5 Jahre 10 Monate her #1 von Design Mod Project
Der RSM Redux Sound-Mod von VPaulus speziell überarbeitet für Akfrikakorps und Winterkrieg.

Vielen Dank für deine Mühe VPaulus!

The RSM Redux Sound-Mod from VPaulus, edited for Afrikacorps und Winterwar

Special thank´s to VPaulus![/color][/size]
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 10 Monate her von biinng.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in SilberSportabzeichen in Gold
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerModding Bastelecken RibbonPanzer Corps Experten RibbonMarineSims Gedenk RibbonLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Bibo Schreiber RibbonZeitungs RibbonModding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
  • Das Leben mit drei Worten beschrieben? Es geht weiter!
Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her #2 von Soldberg
Sehr geil!!! Defacto jede Enheit, hat damit seinen eigenen Sound... PHÄNOMENAL!!!

Und zur Installation... das Teil bügel ich einfach per JSGME über den Afrika bzw Winter-Mod? Und... Im Sound-Mod ist ne GUID-Datei... was das ist, weiß ich, welche Aufgabe solch eine GUID zumindest bei den DLCs erfüllt, weiß ich auch... aber wozu benötigt dieser Mod eine?

Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in SilberSportabzeichen in Gold
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerModding Bastelecken RibbonPanzer Corps Experten RibbonMarineSims Gedenk RibbonLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Bibo Schreiber RibbonZeitungs RibbonModding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
  • Das Leben mit drei Worten beschrieben? Es geht weiter!
Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her #3 von Soldberg
Oh... natürlich, hab daran jetzt nicht gedacht! :dmp_82:

Sorry, I forgot that German questions are not your world ... I wrote:

Very good mod! Each unit now has its own sound! :)

To install: the mod is easily set with JSGME on AK or WK? Your mod has a GUID file. I know what significance has this type of file into the DLC. But why has your mod is a GUID?

I hope everything is understandable ... :dmp_42:

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her #4 von VPaulus
Hi.
Your English is perfectly understandable. :dmp_7:
I always suggest to use GME (JSGME) for mods. In this case it's a mod over a mod, but no difference whatsoever.
I personally I've installed Afrika Korps and WinterKrieg using GME as well.
If you have any problems with installing with GME, please report it.

About GUID, it's not important, only it was suggested by the developers that every mod should have it's own GUID. Probably it will be required when they extend the mod support in the game.

nside the mod subfolder there must be a text file called GUID.txt which will contain a unique mod ID. It is an arbitrary string, and it is the designer's responsibility to make sure his ID is unique and unlikely to be used by any other mods. One way to achieve this is to generate a Globally unique identifier (GUID, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globally_unique_identifier ) and place it in the file. You can use of one the many availabel web site to generate a GUID, for example http://createguid.com/ . If you have a web site dedicated to your mod, another idea is to use the URL of your web site as the unique ID of your mod. URLs are guaranteed to be unique in the Internet, so other modders are unlikely to use the same URL.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 47&t=29080

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her #5 von VPaulus
The mod is also compatible with original Panzer Corps campaign and with all the DLC.
So the DMP enhanced animations will be activated for most of the units. :dmp_35:

• Freiherr von Woye
  • Freiherr von Woyes Avatar
  • Generalfeldmarschall
  • Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes ,Eichl , Schwert
  • Freiherr von Woye
Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen GoldSportabzeichen in Bronze
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Bibo Schreiber RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her #6 von Freiherr von Woye
NICE ... thank you very much! The sound is the spice of any good game! So the add-ons still get that special something.

THANKS MAN! :dmp_115:

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her #7 von VPaulus
Vielen Dank meine Herren. :dmp_21:

Freiherr von Woye schrieb: NICE ... thank you very much! The sound is the spice of any good game! So the add-ons still get that special something.

It's true. How many times we remember a good game, not only because of the gameplay or graphics but also from its music and sound effects.

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her #8 von Gebirgsjäger
Thank you again for your fantastic work. :dmp_21:

Aufbau und Unterstuetzungs OrdenReiterabzeichen in Silber
Modding Bastelecken RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 1Login Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Willkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her #9 von Puma
:dmp_1:
Thank you, really nice Sound´s :dmp_37:

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 4 Monate her #10 von VPaulus
Thanks Puma.

Gebirgsjäger schrieb: Thank you again for your fantastic work. :dmp_21:

I'm waiting for your next project to extend it. ;)
I wonder where will we go, next time. :)

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #11 von VPaulus
Hi Magic1111.
If in my final test, in this afternoon, all is well, I'll upload a patch for DMP Ostfront.
I'll put a link here for download until DMP don't upload it in their servers.

This patch will bring a few new sounds for the new units.

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #12 von VPaulus
Hi,

Here it's, as promised, a patch for DMP Ostfront with new sounds for the new units and with some old but enhanced sounds.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21644932 ... tfront.zip

After unzipping, copy the unzipped files over the RSM Redux Dmp mod.
This patch is only to be used with DMP Ostfront. If you want to play the other mods, Winterkrieg, Afrika Korps, original and DLC campaign, please use RSM Redux DMP without this patch.

Some of the sounds might be of arguable choice. I'm referring more to Panzerschreck and Panzerfaust. But I believe that they would sound closely to those which I've chosen.
The modern Panzerfaust 3 would sound undoubtedly very different.

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111