[Panzercorps] DMP MOD 1.0

Mehr
6 Jahre 5 Monate her #1 von lucke689
Hello,
I was wondering if you were going to update this MOD for patch 1.10? The tiles used on this update are different than the ones used for your mod. I love your MOD and its hard to go back to the original ones.

Thanks!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Bewaehrungsabzeichen in Bronze
Modding Bastelecken RibbonLogin Stufe 1Willkommens RibbonModding Team Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 5 Monate her #2 von fsx
:dmp_116: luke689!

Yes, we will update Ostfront to 1.10. If the string bug is solved from slitherine.
No, we dont use the tiles from AfrikaCorps (Slitherine).
It will use the same graphics as on Ostfront 1.05. But you could use the new features (AI switches units, you see the hero-dots...)

• panzeralex
  • panzeralexs Avatar
  • Besucher
6 Jahre 4 Monate her #3 von panzeralex
:dmp_38: great

Login Stufe 1Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 4 Monate her #4 von columba262
Thank for your job. :dmp_115:

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
5 Jahre 5 Monate her - 5 Jahre 5 Monate her #5 von pegww2
Hello,
We are not speaking about Ostfront but about DMP MOds v 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0.
I already played Ostfront, I would like to play the standard DLC or the Slitherine campaigns with DMP graphics nut I saw all DMPs are made for Panzer Corps v 1.05.
Will you update DMP mods to panzer corps v 1.20 ?
I do not speak about DMP add-ons like Ostfront v 4.11 which is already designed for PC v 1.20

I also noticed DMP Mod 2.0 cannot be installed on top of DMC Mod 1.0, GME gives a message telling me this might have adverse effects on the game.

Could you design a brand new DMP MOD using graphism and units of Ostfront and Africa Corps mods allowing to play Slitherine standard campaigns (with all modified units including USA, ...) ? For the moment we have "only" the DMP mod 1.0 limuited to graphism but units are not looking like those of Ostfront for instance.

I consider Ostfront and Africa Corps as state of the art design, if we could have this for the entire standard game...

Thx for any answer on this.
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 5 Monate her von pegww2.

Deutsches Erste Hilfe Kreuz 1.KlassePanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeReiterabzeichen in Silber
Login Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerAAR Schreiber Ribbon
Mehr
5 Jahre 5 Monate her #6 von Andreas
Interesting idea, but we are working on Pazifik Korps first :) But its possible that we update the older Mods after the launch of Pazifik.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Freiherr von Woye

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111