[OF] Minsk Scenario

• econ0013
  • econ0013s Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
6 Jahre 5 Monate her #1 von econ0013
I am stuck on the minsk scenario. I can get everywhere other than minsk itself but when trying to take minsk itself the computer keeps making new units so i can never do it in time. Has anyone got any hints about how to do it? Thanks for info.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• econ0013
  • econ0013s Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
6 Jahre 5 Monate her #2 von econ0013
It was the group north. Thanks but i have got through it now (with a marginal result). I am stuck on the baltics one now, the one with three main bases to capture.

• econ0013
  • econ0013s Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
6 Jahre 5 Monate her #3 von econ0013
thank you for your help. I always seem to run out of time!, the ostfront add on seems to be alot harder than the afrika corps and winterkrieg add ons.

Login Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 4 Wochen her #4 von okiemcguire
As an earlier post reported, I keep running out of time as well on the Minsk scenario for Group North. As the map suggested I have small force move north and then south behind Valozyn then continue to Minsk. I have two balanced forces that go east in the middle through Lida to Valozyn. A small force of Art, Recon, and Infantry break from Lida and go south to take Slonim and then head east. I have mainly armor in the south (Stug, IIIH and IVE, Granadier) to take Pinsk and the airfield south of Turau. I get bogged down at the airfield in combat. Since air power for Russia is strong, I have 2 BF109, Stuka, and BF 110D. I also have an 88 AA. But I can't seem to win. I normally cruise through the vanilla but these add-ons are TOUGH. That's great, no complaint. Just advice needed...

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111