[OF] Ostfront feedback

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
6 Jahre 5 Tage her #16 von pegww2
Hello,

I am a member of Panzer Corps forum so usually I post there.

You can see my comments on ypur excellent game there:
slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=33554&p=419300#p419300

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
2 Jahre 9 Monate her - 2 Jahre 9 Monate her #17 von pegww2
Hi

I finished Barbarossa (North, Center and South).
I played a few scenarios today of Götterdämmerung campaign (so I finished half of this campaign).

I am stopped (loss message) at Doppelkopf although I won a minor victory but despite this problem (see the specific post), here are my comments:

1. Excellent work to the team, especially the icons you used for the air force and tanks, I also liked the new arty system and the idea to reserve Panthers and Tigers as gift units (I mean non purchasable in order to avoid an army with a tank type being the same Tigers or Panthers...).
2. I regret I cannot put a transport on any arty unit I want to purchase.
3. Maps are large, maybe too large
4. Nr of turns is huge, is the scenario designed for people without "familly life" ?
5. Maybe I am getting old, I have lost a part of my vision due to wrong medication, nevertheless I think the standard Pz Corps seems more clear. I am more tired after playing your mod than the original game, this is not only due to scenario length and map size, this is due to the global look (too much info on screen ?)
6. Personnally I do not like the mini map always with white background (very bad for my eyes)
7. The most urgent thing to do is to see more easily the main VHs and the optional VHs on the mini map. On the main map we have the golden flags or the silver flags but on the mini map we have stars for all types of VHs.
8. Your texts (introduction and ending message for scenarios should be reviewed since there are many spelling or grammatical mistakes). This is not a major problem but I just saw many faults in the three scenarios I played today, the last one being Doppelkopf).
9. Maybe some scenarios should be playable as standalone like Berlin or Seelöwe Heights for instance.

Do you plan to update this mod or is this over ?
I hope you will update it because despite my comments (I hope they are constructive), I repeat and insist: your mod is outstanding.

Congrats.
This is the best Eastern front mod I have seen together with "Soviet Storm" by Akkula using the huge Europe map (playing on Soviet side managing the whole war).

I hope this forum is still in use and the mod maker will contact me.
Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 9 Monate her von pegww2.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Anduril, Magic1111

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
1 Jahr 10 Monate her #18 von pegww2
Hi,

This time I finished Götterdämmerung campaign and doing so, all campaigns of this mod (yes it nearly took me 1 year to do this campaign because there is another thing called "life").

This is excellent work even if scenarios and maaps are long and if sometimes there are spelling mistakes in English.
You should upload the mod again so that it works in English (the mod works in German instead of English, lickily I had still the previous version of the mod).

In Berlin I saw American units. This leads to my question: has your team designed a copy of vanilla e-file using the icons you used for your mod ? or any e-file with your icons and extra units compatible with standard game ?

I think the standard campaigns should benefit from your e-file.

This Ostfront mod is the best I have ever seen for Panzer Korps, you did a hell of a good job, congrats to all the team!
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Anduril, Magic1111

Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in Gold mit BrillantenSportabzeichen in Gold
Silent Hunter Experte GoldWetterbeobachterZeitungs RibbonHoI 4 Experte BronzeFreizeit- und Technik RibbonMultiplayer RibbonMarineSims Gedenk RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerModding Bastelecken RibbonLogin Stufe 3Panzer Corps Experten RibbonLogin Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
Mehr
1 Jahr 10 Monate her #19 von Magic1111

pegww2 schrieb: This Ostfront mod is the best I have ever seen for Panzer Korps, you did a hell of a good job, congrats to all the team!

Unfortunately the "Ostfront-Team" doesn´t exist anymore! Only the chef from DMP-Forum and Unit Modder Riko is active here!
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: biinng

Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in SilberSportabzeichen in Gold
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerModding Bastelecken RibbonPanzer Corps Experten RibbonMarineSims Gedenk RibbonLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Bibo Schreiber RibbonZeitungs RibbonModding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
  • Das Leben mit drei Worten beschrieben? Es geht weiter!
Mehr
1 Jahr 10 Monate her #20 von Soldberg
Hello pegww2,

I'm not a member of the development team of OF, but I'm very happy that you write that OF is the best mod for PzCrps.

Your questions can best answer the "right" members of the mod developer team ... but ... none of them is here. Riko - you can still find here - was solely responsible for the graphics. The "technicians" of OF you find in another forum.

Please post your questions again on streitmacht.com to the forum member " von Brauchitsch "

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: biinng, Magic1111

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111