coastal_fort retouch

Mehr
11 Jahre 1 Monat her - 11 Jahre 4 Wochen her #1 von kriegkopf
Here's a retouch job I did on one of puma's(i think?) artworks-for your enjoyment. The guns, I think, are too big, and in-game it looks a bit off in say, Moscow or Helsinki, but it looks great in Dover or Brest And anyway, why do I have a coastal-fort in Moscow???

'Start everyday with a smile, and get it over with.'

Experienced pilots never use tracer rounds in combat.
Anhang:
Letzte Änderung: 11 Jahre 4 Wochen her von kriegkopf.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Bewaehrungsabzeichen in Bronze LuftReiterabzeichen in Silber
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 1Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
11 Jahre 1 Monat her #2 von Thork

kriegkopf schrieb: Here's a retouch job I did on one of puma's(i think?) artworks-for your enjoyment. The guns, I think, are too big, and in-game it looks a bit off in say, Moscow or Helsinki, but it looks great in Dover or Brest And anyway, why do I have a coastal-fort in Moscow???

It looks pretty good. Anyway, I got no idea what that coastal-fort is doing in Moscow helmi_oh
I can't check because HoI isn't installed atm but I'm pretty sure that's caused by some mod.

kriegkopf schrieb: If someone can spell out clearly how I can get/start with a blank pallette, then I'll start working on my own forts and such, rather than stealing the work of others.

I'd recommend to just use original gfx from HoI2 and adjust the size etc. to your liking.
It may also be possible to export the palette of these original gfx and import them to your own (depending on gfx programm).
If you create a new picture it may be sufficient to use a standard 8bit palette and for transparency these hexadecimal colors: 00ff00 or ff00ff .
If I remember correctly ff00ff is sometimes used for shadows (sprites).

Remember, I haven't installed HoI2 atm so I can't check these information!

kriegkopf schrieb: I used Paint.net to do this work-will this program be sufficient to get the right colours etc, when starting from scratch?

I haven't used Paint.net yet but all advanced gfx programms should be sufficient. (like f.ex. Gimp, Photoshop, PhotoImpact etc.) helmi_salut

Ich hätte nicht übel Lust in ein kleines, wehrloses Land einzumarschieren und dort eine Terror-Herrschaft zu errichten... aber sowas tut man ja nicht...
I wouldn't mind invading a small, defenseless country, installing a terror-regime... but you shouldn't...
Walter Moers: Kleines Arschloch

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111