[HoI3] your game experience so far?

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #1 von Hart
I have been playing the GC as Germany and have not had too many problems. Originally i could not get the game to run on my pc at all and the only way i resolved this was with a complete re-format of my hard drive and a clean install of all my programs. This fixed the problem! :dmp_28:

The only really annoying issues i have so far are:

[1] A unit of three TAC's is available at the start of the game in Berlin, however no matter what you do this unit cannot be re-based anywhere else on the map no matter how many times i try. Eventually i had to disband this unit. Anyone else experienced this?

[2] After i have defeated France i cannot re-base any of my TAC units into the newly owned provinces previously owned by France. INT and CAS all re-base without any problems. TAC units can be re-based to conquered Polish territory, but not any French territory. Again, has anyone else experienced this problem?

[3] When i invaded Frane on 1st June 1940 she had 600+ brigades! It took seven months of continous fighting to eventually conquer France.

My next target was going to be Russia, but i will wait for the release of 1.3 and start a new game.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #2 von Hart

Jaegerfeld schrieb: it's buggy like hell.

And there are lags, really annoying lags.

It's a big shame.

Hi Robert,

Yes, all the bugs are really annoying, but lets hope 1.3 fixes most of them.

So far i have not experienced any major lags, but i am only in early 1941 and i guess if i continued with this game i would start to see the lagging problem once i started Barbarossa.

All the best,

Steve

:dmp_02:

• User 106
  • User 106s Avatar
  • Besucher
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #3 von User 106
I have seen 1.3 and I say NO, they don't
Same for 1.4 / 1.5 ++++

RIP HOI3

But i'm working on different other games worth a good mod:

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/351 ... 's.Edition

and

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/374 ... for.Russia

and in the near future:

http://dragonage.bioware.com/

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #4 von Croaker

Hart schrieb: I have been playing the GC as Germany and have not had too many problems. Originally i could not get the game to run on my pc at all and the only way i resolved this was with a complete re-format of my hard drive and a clean install of all my programs. This fixed the problem! :dmp_28:

The only really annoying issues i have so far are:

[1] A unit of three TAC's is available at the start of the game in Berlin, however no matter what you do this unit cannot be re-based anywhere else on the map no matter how many times i try. Eventually i had to disband this unit. Anyone else experienced this?

[2] After i have defeated France i cannot re-base any of my TAC units into the newly owned provinces previously owned by France. INT and CAS all re-base without any problems. TAC units can be re-based to conquered Polish territory, but not any French territory. Again, has anyone else experienced this problem?

[3] When i invaded Frane on 1st June 1940 she had 600+ brigades! It took seven months of continous fighting to eventually conquer France.

I have only experienced the 3rd one. France was very hard to beat. It scares me to face the Soviets... they had about 1400 Brigades in my last Grand Campaign...
I soon quit the match after they declared war and run over my entire army...

Jaegerfeld schrieb: I have seen 1.3 and I say NO, they don't
Same for 1.4 / 1.5 ++++

RIP HOI3

I think you are a bit too pesimistic... It will improve, as it had improved with hoi2. That one wasn't in a good state neither 4 months after release.
Nobody forces you to be patient though. Of course you can play other games... but in the meantime, I think Hoi III will improve... and someday it is a game totally worth our time...

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #5 von Hart

Greifenstein schrieb: The problem with the TAC's is easy to solve.. and quite simple even it took me quite some time to discover it.

The list of the commands is too long to fit in the window. Rebasing is one of the last commands available. You have to scroll the command list down (the bar is hard to see) - then you can rebase your TAC's.

Hi Greifenstein,

I have done a completely clean re-install of the game and now the TAC problem is solved. In my previous game the rebase option was always greyed out. I guess it was an obscure bug because other people on the Paradox forum had the same issues.

:dmp_02:

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #6 von Hart

Supaplex schrieb: when 1.3 come out?I have problems from the beggining. game is very slow.But not slow as is in 1.1. I asume that with realise 1.3 will be much better.

1.3 is due out next week. I have tested beta versions RC5 and RC6 and so far things seemed to be a lot better. There will definately be a need for a patch to 1.4 though.

:dmp_22:

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #7 von Hart
Croaker wrote:

I have only experienced the 3rd one. France was very hard to beat. It scares me to face the Soviets... they had about 1400 Brigades in my last Grand Campaign...
I soon quit the match after they declared war and run over my entire army...

After i defeated France i relocated my forces to start Barbarossa but i decided to kill the game as Russia had 1846 brigades and they were all at roughly the same tech levels as me!

:dmp_16:

Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #8 von Galeric
Been playing 1.3 a lot, and things have improved nicely, however now the Diplomacy system is a serious mess. In ever y single game i can count on the Swiss, Sweden, the low countries and the USA all to be allied before '39.... FUN!

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111