[HoI3] No time limit

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
10 Jahre 3 Monate her #638067 von Hart
Hi,

I guess most of you will already know this, but in case you do not:

You do not need a "no time limit" patch for HOI3 as you did for HOI1 and HOI2. Just do the following and you can set the game end date to whatever you want. Edit the file listed below:

common\defines.lua - open file in Notepad and you can change the end date for the game.

:helmi_01:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Monate her #669233 von Heeresgruppe D
Nevertheless the time is finish in the year 48. Maybe you edit the endyear to 56 then the game exit in 1948.

[center:2lbsm8vd][simg:2lbsm8vd] www.designmodproject.de/forum/download/file.php?id=42872 [/simg:2lbsm8vd]][/center:2lbsm8vd]

Deutsches Erste Hilfe Kreuz 2.KlassePanzerkampfabzeichen Bronze
Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Ehrenkreuz der HinterbliebenenWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 2
Mehr
10 Jahre 3 Wochen her #708093 von Lupus

Hart schrieb: Hi,

I guess most of you will already know this, but in case you do not:

You do not need a "no time limit" patch for HOI3 as you did for HOI1 and HOI2. Just do the following and you can set the game end date to whatever you want. Edit the file listed below:

common\defines.lua - open file in Notepad and you can change the end date for the game.

:helmi_01:

I really doubt that this will work. It didn´t for HOI 2. But I will go give it a try.
Thanks anyway,
L.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111