modding map icons for TFH

Mehr
6 Jahre 6 Monate her #1348242 von nachtjaeger
Hallo Rico, and everyone at DMP. It appears as though i am a new member here, but actually i am Kriegkopf, a contributor to the DMP site from long ago. I recently started playing HOI3, and want to start modding the map-icons and interface graphics, as i did for HOI2. I have the HOI3 Collection and TFH installed to version 4.02. I want to convert my old bmp.icons to dds format, and have the right tool to do that. My problem is the neutral-background color[the green color] of the HOI2 bmp.s does not work with HOI3, and the icons show up on the map as a green square. So my question is, what is the right background-color to use when redoing my old mapicons before i convert them to DDS format? Is it even possible to do this conversion? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
6 Jahre 6 Monate her #1348243 von MichaJavelin

nachtjaeger schrieb: Hallo Rico, and everyone at DMP. It appears as though i am a new member here, but actually i am Kriegkopf, a contributor to the DMP site from long ago.

Hello. The old forum account " kriegkopf " still exists. Forgot your password?

Mehr
6 Jahre 6 Monate her #1348244 von nachtjaeger
my old password doesnt seem to work anymore, i still remember it---hahaha

Mehr
6 Jahre 6 Monate her #1348245 von MichaJavelin
Do you know your old rank yet, and in which armed force were you?

Mehr
6 Jahre 6 Monate her - 6 Jahre 6 Monate her #1348253 von nachtjaeger
i had some rank, yes, and some medals, but i dont remember exactly, its been a long time, like before HOI3 came out. I was quite good buddys with Jaeger, Puma should remember me, and Rico should remember me also, and i have sent him a message. I dont remember the german phrase correctly, but i was in the nightfighter division, airforce, of course. Nachtjadgegeshwader, or something like that. I am denied access to some of the content on the site, so havent even gotten as far as looking for my old unit. I recall, Bubi designed my fighter for me. I tried again my old password, and it didnt work, probably because ive been gone so long.

funny enough, i cant get into my modding page, denied access to my own work---hahahaha
Letzte Änderung: 6 Jahre 6 Monate her von nachtjaeger.

Mehr
6 Jahre 6 Monate her - 6 Jahre 6 Monate her #1348254 von nachtjaeger
incidently, can you direct me to someone (english-speaking) who might be able to help me sort out these modding problems i have. I know Puma could help, but his english isnt so good.

also, where do i find the list of current members, ive looked around but cant find it???
Letzte Änderung: 6 Jahre 6 Monate her von nachtjaeger.

Mehr
6 Jahre 6 Monate her #1348268 von nachtjaeger
I cant remember what email i used. And having my old account in service again isnt so important to me. I start over, no problem. I will be adding what i consider improvements to the map icons and interface as i work out the bugs of converting my old stuff for HOI2 to HOI3 format. Im almost there, with the programs i need to do the work, and sorting out the problems. Once i have work that is useable in the game, i will begin uploading zipfiles and screenshots to the Kriegkopf modding page( i have access to it), but not sure if i can contribute to it with a different user name, or i will start a new one. I will announce at the top of this thread that i am doing this work, and that i will begin uploading, when i have the first icon finished. Thanks for your help---Kriegkopf/Nachtjaeger
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: MichaJavelin

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111