modding map icons for TFH

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1348242 von nachtjaeger
Hallo Rico, and everyone at DMP. It appears as though i am a new member here, but actually i am Kriegkopf, a contributor to the DMP site from long ago. I recently started playing HOI3, and want to start modding the map-icons and interface graphics, as i did for HOI2. I have the HOI3 Collection and TFH installed to version 4.02. I want to convert my old bmp.icons to dds format, and have the right tool to do that. My problem is the neutral-background color[the green color] of the HOI2 bmp.s does not work with HOI3, and the icons show up on the map as a green square. So my question is, what is the right background-color to use when redoing my old mapicons before i convert them to DDS format? Is it even possible to do this conversion? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeSportabzeichen in Silber
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Willkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 1
Mehr
5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1348243 von MichaJavelin

nachtjaeger schrieb: Hallo Rico, and everyone at DMP. It appears as though i am a new member here, but actually i am Kriegkopf, a contributor to the DMP site from long ago.

Hello. The old forum account " kriegkopf " still exists. Forgot your password?

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1348244 von nachtjaeger
my old password doesnt seem to work anymore, i still remember it---hahaha

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeSportabzeichen in Silber
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Willkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 1
Mehr
5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1348245 von MichaJavelin
Do you know your old rank yet, and in which armed force were you?

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
5 Jahre 1 Monat her - 5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1348253 von nachtjaeger
i had some rank, yes, and some medals, but i dont remember exactly, its been a long time, like before HOI3 came out. I was quite good buddys with Jaeger, Puma should remember me, and Rico should remember me also, and i have sent him a message. I dont remember the german phrase correctly, but i was in the nightfighter division, airforce, of course. Nachtjadgegeshwader, or something like that. I am denied access to some of the content on the site, so havent even gotten as far as looking for my old unit. I recall, Bubi designed my fighter for me. I tried again my old password, and it didnt work, probably because ive been gone so long.

funny enough, i cant get into my modding page, denied access to my own work---hahahaha
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 1 Monat her von nachtjaeger.

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
5 Jahre 1 Monat her - 5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1348254 von nachtjaeger
incidently, can you direct me to someone (english-speaking) who might be able to help me sort out these modding problems i have. I know Puma could help, but his english isnt so good.

also, where do i find the list of current members, ive looked around but cant find it???
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 1 Monat her von nachtjaeger.

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1348268 von nachtjaeger
I cant remember what email i used. And having my old account in service again isnt so important to me. I start over, no problem. I will be adding what i consider improvements to the map icons and interface as i work out the bugs of converting my old stuff for HOI2 to HOI3 format. Im almost there, with the programs i need to do the work, and sorting out the problems. Once i have work that is useable in the game, i will begin uploading zipfiles and screenshots to the Kriegkopf modding page( i have access to it), but not sure if i can contribute to it with a different user name, or i will start a new one. I will announce at the top of this thread that i am doing this work, and that i will begin uploading, when i have the first icon finished. Thanks for your help---Kriegkopf/Nachtjaeger
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: MichaJavelin

Werbung

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111