Hilfe, bitte!

• Galizien
  • Galiziens Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
10 Jahre 1 Monat her #1 von Galizien
I need help installing the Modern sprite packs for the mod MDS2. I cannot figure out why the ENG EUROFIGHTER AND RAPTOR do not appear as they should.

All help will be appreciated.

Danke

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Galizien
  • Galiziens Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
10 Jahre 1 Monat her #2 von Galizien
MDS Version?

Ich habe MDS version 1.5.

Hier ist der verbindung für MDS http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/sho ... p?t=329903

• User 106
  • User 106s Avatar
  • Besucher
10 Jahre 1 Monat her #3 von User 106
It seems that there are only sov airplane(1 fighter, 1 bomber) sprites included in MDS.
You have to ask the creator of mds mod where he have stored the european sprites.
Or do you mean you have installed COBRAS modern sprites to your installation and they don't work?

Maybe you have installed the palettes into the wrong folder.

The palettes have to be copied into the gfx/palette NOT into gfx/map/palette.

Whats wrong with them?
Are they flickering? Got the wrong colours?

Than you have problems with your palette.

• Galizien
  • Galiziens Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
10 Jahre 1 Monat her #4 von Galizien
Instead of showing the Eurofighter it shows the German version from WWII with silver dots all over it, and it continues to flicker.

I checked the palette and it is in GFX/Palette NOT gfx/map/palette

• User 106
  • User 106s Avatar
  • Besucher
10 Jahre 1 Monat her #5 von User 106
please zip your palette & your gfx/mAp/units folder and upload them here.(or linik them if they are to big)
I will take a look in it then.

Mehr
10 Jahre 1 Woche her #6 von hansnery
I got a problem too, all the sprites in MDS 2 is set for SOV in country.csv i changed it but got problems with MIN and USA infantry, they go blue when i order them to walk, and got problems with MIN and SOV tanks... At paradoxplaza where i found the cobra sprites, they said that i needed to rename somethings so i think i renamed something wrong...
Any help? Could someone upload cobra sprites adapted to MDS 2?
Thanks in advance.

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
10 Jahre 1 Woche her #7 von bubi
try to look for the file that has directions/actions values, use MS notepad to open that file and make sure you set the country value = whatever you want your sprites to show up as in the cvs. country file. i couldn't recall the name of the file and directory at the moment 'cause i haven't played in years (thus had the game removed from my drive. my HOI 2 sprites are a pain in the a$$. it took me a while to uninstall them all.). hope this helps.

and welcome to the forum. :welcome:

cheers helmi_bier

[center:9xamamr8]THE NORTH REMEBERS. [/center:9xamamr8]

Mehr
10 Jahre 1 Woche her #8 von hansnery
I didn't even know that the .spr files were text files! I will try and report back later.
Thanks and this forum is awesome.
Edit: Well, i don't know what to do, if anyone can upload for me working sprites for mds2 i will be grateful.

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
10 Jahre 1 Woche her #9 von bubi
what do you mean by "working sprites?" you mean some of Cobras' aren't working? could you be a little more specific about the kind of sprite(s) you want?

cheers helmi_bier

Mehr
10 Jahre 1 Woche her #10 von hansnery
I mean cobra's modern sprites for the Modern Day Scenario 2 Mod.
Adapted. helmi_super

Mehr
10 Jahre 1 Woche her #11 von hansnery
Actually not :schlecht: , i just fixed the MIN infantry :kaffee: , MIN panzers when are standing are fine but when walking flickering, SOV panzers when walking ok but when standing flickering. If anyone with Cobra's modern sprites working with mds2 can upload it would be good. _sos

• rathog
  • rathogs Avatar
  • Besucher
10 Jahre 1 Woche her #12 von rathog
I renamend the used armys in the country.csv and manually renamed some of my sprites...american infantrie is still flickering, but im working on it.The rest looks good so far. Thanks for the help!

Willkommens Ribbon
Mehr
10 Jahre 1 Woche her #13 von bubi
cool! helmi_super

okay guys, about the flicking sprites, it's probably due to the conflicting palette(s). sometimes when you download sprites from more then one source (modders), you'll get mixed up with palette(s). you can either check the flicking sprite(s) and rename the palette value to avoid confusion, or just do a clean install with the sprite(s). if you opt for the second course, make sure you check the palette value in each sprite before installation. also, check the values of action (fire) and direction (walk) in the spr. files, make sure each string value is corresponding to the correct sprite animation. for instance, you wouldn't want a walk action associates with a fire animation.

@hansnery:

since i don't have the present day sprites, why not do a PM to mr. Cobra and tell him about your situation?

cheers helmi_bier

• Pomse
  • Pomses Avatar
  • Besucher
9 Jahre 11 Monate her #14 von Pomse

bubi schrieb: hello Pomse,

first of all welcome to the forum. :welcome: you did check Puma's Bastelecke, right? if not take a look here:

click me

also Edi´s Bastelecke corner, but he only does land and air sprites. no ships

hope this helps

cheers helmi_bier

Thanks, It helped me alot. Super Work helmi_salut

• Pomse
  • Pomses Avatar
  • Besucher
9 Jahre 11 Monate her #15 von Pomse

Jaegerfeld schrieb: I have moved your comment on edis bastelecke to comments on ewdis bastelecke.
please use the comment threads.

Yours

Jaegerfeld, global moderator

Oh, I am sorry. Thanks.

Moderatoren: AndurilMagic1111