[Panzercorps] How to install Generic Mod Enabler

Willkommens Ribbon
More
8 years 2 months ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #998796 by VPaulus
Sorry for to be in English. Maybe the images are self-explanatory.

Download it from here: Generic MOD Enabler - JSGME

Install it, but don't run it.

First edit the Icon that GME created in the desktop.
Move the cursor to the icon and press the right mouse button and choose Proprieties.
On the Shortcut tab you'll see an option called "Start in:"
Edit and change to the local address where you installed Panzer Corps.
Press OK.

Now you can run the program by double clicking the icon you just edited.
You will see the below screen. Just press OK.

After that the main screen will open. Press Tasks and choose the option "Generate snapshot of games files".

Minimize the program, open the Windows Explorer and copy to the MODS folder (in your Panzer Corps main folder), the mod you want to install.
Remember that the files must replicate exactly the Panzer Corps file structure. Copy all the mods you want.

Maximize the program and you'll notice that under the "Available Mods:" you'll have the mod(s) you just copy it. Now just press "Enable Selected Mod".

If you want to disable just press "Disable the Selected Mod",and the game will run without any mods.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by biinng.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #998799 by Luschke
I think i use the same one for silent hunter 3. I will take a look. Thanks, VPaulus.

More
7 years 8 months ago #1090710 by jdehlin
Hello, just purchased Panzer Corps, long time PG and AG fan from the first Play Station, and was so pleased to see this game. I'm in my forties and not very computer savvy and for the life of me cannot get your beautiful MODS to work. I have tried to follow the directions best I can, and have downloaded and installed the GME. I'm sure it has something to do with the file structure or path that I'm using. After I update to v1.05 there was a new folder called Program Files (x86), my file structure interface is a little different from the example above. If there is anyone that can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeReiterabzeichen in Silber
Login Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerAAR Schreiber RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
More
7 years 8 months ago #1090713 by Andreas
Have you tried to install the mods without the GME ?

More
7 years 8 months ago #1090788 by jdehlin
I just bought the game so the only MODS I've tried to install are the new graphics; DMP Panzercorps Mod 1-0 and DMP Panzercorps Mod 2-0. Oh, thanks for the quick reply! Didn't think anyone would see it for awhile. Thanks again.

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeReiterabzeichen in Silber
Login Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerAAR Schreiber RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
More
7 years 8 months ago #1090910 by Andreas
Try to install them without the GME, maybe it will work :)

Willkommens Ribbon
More
7 years 6 months ago #1116327 by nick007shadow

VPaulus wrote: Sorry for to be in English. Maybe the images are self-explanatory.

Download it from here: http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/softwa ... jsgme.html

Install it, but don't run it.

First edit the Icon that GME created in the desktop.
Move the cursor to the icon and press the right mouse button and choose Proprieties.
On the Shortcut tab you'll see an option called "Start in:"
Edit and change to the local address where you installed Panzer Corps.
Press OK.

Now you can run the program by double clicking the icon you just edited.
You will see the below screen. Just press OK.

After that the main screen will open. Press Tasks and choose the option "Generate snapshot of games files".

Minimize the program, open the Windows Explorer and copy to the MODS folder (in your Panzer Corps main folder), the mod you want to install.
Remember that the files must replicate exactly the Panzer Corps file structure. Copy all the mods you want.

Maximize the program and you'll notice that under the "Available Mods:" you'll have the mod(s) you just copy it. Now just press "Enable Selected Mod".

If you want to disable just press "Disable the Selected Mod",and the game will run without any mods.

Sorry, but some problem with download - The requested URL /~jscones/software/products-jsgme.html was not found on this server. :dmp_57:

Willkommens Ribbon
More
7 years 4 months ago #1161616 by Haudegen

Login Stufe 1Willkommens Ribbon
More
7 years 2 months ago #1186927 by columba262
Thanks for this job. The tutorial for install is very good. :dmp_27:

Werbung

Moderators: AndurilMagic1111