[Panzercorps] help needed with add on campaigns

• econ0013
  • econ0013's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #1 by econ0013
I have downloaded and installed the generic mod enabler. I have copied the various campaigns that I can find on slitherenes forums unzipped into the \MODS folder in the panzer corps installation and they all show up in the mod enabler but when I activate one and then try to play it from the campaigns menu it does not show up at all in the folder/button (with the DLC campaigns). I know your excellent ostfront, winterkrieg and afrika corps add ons dont need the mod enabler, i have played them all by following the instructions that came with the files but i thought the other ones like the italian campaign need the GME. Am I getting this wrong completely?
how can I actually use the other campaigns etc that are publically available?
I dont use sound when playing so I dont need that.
thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeReiterabzeichen in Silber
Login Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerAAR Schreiber RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by Andreas
You could copy a plain installation of Panzer Corps and rename each of them to the Mods's name.
After this, you have to copy the files of each Mod into the different folders - maybe the problem is related to the JGME.

More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by Wildthing
If activated a mod is via GME, the gamefiles are changed in some parts, there is no special campaign or mod to choose in a folder.
If you activated the PGClassic-Mod for example, you have to choose a new campaign 39-45 from the main-Menu. If you activated the Janpanese-Campaign for example, you will see a new Main-Menu screen.

Try this examples, if your GME is installed correct (seems to be).

Greets, Wildthing

I recommend the "Mautschi-Way", it is more save for your installation an not to mix up several mods, because you forgot to deactivate one mod before activating a second.

Wildthing is a loyal Imperial (proved by the Goverment of this sector)

Werbung

Moderators: AndurilMagic1111