Eastern Front: Soviet Storm

Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in GoldSportabzeichen in Gold
Modding Team RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Modding Bastelecken RibbonLogin Stufe 1Panzer Corps Experten RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
  • Nur die Harten, kommen in den Garten. Das Leben ist eins der Härtesten.
More
6 years 10 months ago #1342954 by Anduril
Thanks for the infos.

Looks very good! :helmi_50:

Sagt der eine Pilz zum anderen: »Paß mal auf. Wenn der Hase vorbeikommt, und er hat keinen Hut auf,
dann kriegt er eins in die Fresse.« Die beiden Pilze warten, bis der Hase des Weges kommt.
 »He, Hase, komm mal her«, ruft der eine Pilz dem Hasen zu. »Hast du einen Hut auf?« Der Hase
verneint. Wumm! haut ihm der Pilz ganz fürchterlich eine in die Fresse.
Als sich die beiden Pilze nach einiger Zeit wieder fürchterlich langweilen, sagt der eine zum
anderen: »Paß auf. Wenn...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hans1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deutsches Erste Hilfe Kreuz 2.KlasseSportabzeichen in Bronze
Panzer Corps Experten RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 1
More
6 years 10 months ago #1342956 by Akkula
Thanks!.
My idea is to release this mod by the end of the year, I am working as fast as I can, but I don´t want to compromise quality in terms of a faster release. To worst things these last 3 weeks I was attending some personal and laboral affairs so I couldn´t make the progress I wish to.

Maybe I will try to release an "alpha version" including the years 1941 and 1942 and see the feedback I get.

• Magic1111
  • Magic1111's Avatar Topic Author
  • Generaladmiral i.R.e. GA
  • Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes ,Eichl , Schwert
  • Magic1111
Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in Gold mit BrillantenSportabzeichen in Gold
Silent Hunter Experte GoldWetterbeobachterZeitungs RibbonHoI 4 Experte BronzeFreizeit- und Technik RibbonMultiplayer RibbonMarineSims Gedenk RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerModding Bastelecken RibbonLogin Stufe 3Panzer Corps Experten RibbonLogin Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
More
6 years 10 months ago #1342964 by Magic1111

Akkula wrote: My idea is to release this mod by the end of the year, I am working as fast as I can, but I don´t want to compromise quality in terms of a faster release.

Okay, thx Akkula! And let your time, no problem! :helmi_51:

Panzer Corps Experten RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 1
More
6 years 10 months ago #1343052 by Akkula
Hi people!. Here some updates from my project.

Some more pictures of the Sevastopol siege:

The Romanian Regina Maria (and some italian aships) is trying to prevent the soviet forces to relief the city

The battle near Maxim Gorky I has started

After heavy fighting, the soviet forces have retreated to the city itself

Gorky I continues resisting! :P

And here Guille, the Gorky icon:

I was thinking if you could try some different, not the standard concrete base we see in the game. The real fort didn´t have any. Anyway, your help is always welcome :)

And here a minor modification I made to the T-34-41. I modified the original icon, which is the same as the T-34-40, to make it more accurate: the cannon welding to the turret:

I also added the T-34-42, in this case is the same icon as the new T-34-41.
The following user(s) said Thank You: biinng, MichaJavelin, Anduril, Magic1111, Hans1

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen BronzeReiterabzeichen in Gold
Login Stufe 3Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Willkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 1
More
6 years 10 months ago #1343055 by Schickeria
Looks very good, thank you!

• Magic1111
  • Magic1111
Kleinkampfmittelabzeichen Stufe 6Flottenkriegsabzeichen in Gold mit BrillantenSportabzeichen in Gold
Silent Hunter Experte GoldWetterbeobachterZeitungs RibbonHoI 4 Experte BronzeFreizeit- und Technik RibbonMultiplayer RibbonMarineSims Gedenk RibbonEhrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerModding Bastelecken RibbonLogin Stufe 3Panzer Corps Experten RibbonLogin Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Modding Team RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1343059 by Magic1111
Thx Akkula for share with us! Looks very nice! :helmi_50:
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Magic1111.

More
6 years 10 months ago #1343110 by Akkula
Thanks everyone for your comments!. Working on Operation Seydlitz right now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magic1111, Hans1

More
6 years 10 months ago #1343228 by Akkula
Soviet forces try to break through and help their comrades in the Bely-Rhzev pocket during the german operation Seydlitz:

And some partisans and army units continue fighting in the enemy rear:
The following user(s) said Thank You: biinng, MichaJavelin, Anduril, Magic1111, Hans1

• Magic1111
  • Magic1111
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1343316 by Magic1111
Congratulations for the first / new medals in your profile Akkula! :dmp_27:

And share furthermore the news with us, many thx in forward! :dmp_21:
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Magic1111.

More
6 years 10 months ago #1343327 by Akkula

Magic1111 wrote: Congratulations for the first / new medals in your profile Akkula! :dmp_27:

And share furthermore the news with us, many thx in forward! :dmp_21:

Thanks for the medals!! :dmp_38:

As you ask, here some new progress screenshots. Right now we are in Sinyavino, trying to break the Leningrad blockade, there is some fierce fighting around Kruglaya Grove!

And at the same time shock forces from Leningrad try to establish a bridgehead at the other side of the Neva, it seems everything okay.... for now:

Starting to work on Operation Mars soon, wish me luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaJavelin, Anduril, Magic1111, Hans1

• Magic1111
  • Magic1111
More
6 years 10 months ago #1343338 by Magic1111
Looks very nice as ever mate! :helmi_46b:

And yes, good luck for your work! :dmp_7:

More
6 years 10 months ago #1343353 by Akkula
I proudly present another scout vehicle for the Red Army, the US M3A1 Scout Car

The following user(s) said Thank You: biinng, Freiherr von Woye, MichaJavelin, Anduril, Magic1111, Hans1

• Freiherr von Woye
  • Generalfeldmarschall
  • Freiherr von Woye
Allgemeines SturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen GoldSportabzeichen in Bronze
Ehrenkreuz für KriegsteilnehmerLogin Stufe 3Login Stufe 2Login Stufe 1Bibo Schreiber RibbonWillkommens RibbonDMP Dienstauszeichnung Stufe 4
More
6 years 10 months ago #1343365 by Freiherr von Woye
Niiiice!! I like the wintercars with the red star ... can you add a soviet flagg at the car!?

• Magic1111
  • Magic1111
More
6 years 10 months ago #1343367 by Magic1111

Freiherr von Woye wrote: can you add a soviet flagg at the car!?

Yes, good idea! :helmi_51:

More
6 years 10 months ago #1343382 by Akkula
Ohh, great idea indeed!. I will try it later, it´s gonna be difficult because I am not a good graphics edit :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magic1111, Hans1

Moderators: AndurilMagic1111