Eastern Front Soviet Storm
* Over 1000 new units (including brand new ones and camos)
* Soviet Campaign featuring 38 scenarios from 1941 to 1945
* Eastern Front Scenario covering the entire war from the Soviet side
* New UI
* New sounds
* B/W Big units photos
* New Library
* Improved briefings
* New music
* T-26 Model 1933
* T-26 Model 1939
* T-26 Model 1939E
* T-60 Model 1942
* KV-1/1941 Ekranami
* Tetrarch Light Tank (lend-lease)
* 152mm M1943
* 122mm M1910/30
* T-20 Komsomolets
* SU-57 (lend lease)
* Yakovlev Yak-9M
* Petlyakov Pe-3Bis
* Petlyakov Pe-2R
* Arkhangelsky Ar-2
* Ilyushin DB-3B
* Ilyushin DB-3T
* Ilyushin Il-4T
* Tupolev TB-3 Zveno added (special)
* Polikarpov I-16 Zveno added (special)
* B-25B Mitchell (lend-lease)
* Type G-5 Torpedo Boat
* Type D-3 Torpedo Boat
* Cruiser Komitern
* Svetlana-Class Cruiser
* Luftwaffe Infantry 42
* Luftwaffe Infantry 44
* Panzer 38(t)A
* Panzer 38(t)F
* Panzer 38(t)G
* Panther D1
* Panther D2
* PzKpfw 17R 730(f)
* PzKpfw 18R 730(f)
* 12.8 cm Pak44
* JagdPz IV/70(A)
* Panzer IIJ (recon)
* Ju 88 D-1 (recon)
* 10.5 cm K18
* 10.5 cm LeFH 16 Mk.VI(e)
* 12 cm GrW 42
* 24 cm K3
* Ar 196A
* Fi-156 Storch
* Sdkfz 250/8
* Sdkfz 250/9
* SdKfz 9
* SdKfz 11
* Citroen 23RU 2T (non purchasable)
* Renault AHN (non purchasable)
BALANCE / FIXES
* Minor Axis Nation added: Independent State of Croatia.
* Recon air units (both sides) moved to fighter category to avoid unrealistic capture of cities.
* All level bombers Naval Attack reduced. Just naval dedicated bombers kept their stats.
* All specialized naval bombers now cannot attack ground units.
* All Soviet and German naval units cost dramatically reduced. Replacements now viable in TGPW scenario.
* T-60 Model 1941: Fuel reduced. Initiative reduced.
* IS-122: GD increased.
* T-34/40: GD and AD slightly increased. Fuel increased.
* T-34/41: available date corrected to Sep-1941. Ammo reduced. Fuel reduced.
* T-34/41-42: Ammo reduced.
* T-34/41-42E: Ammo reduced.
* T-34/42: Ammo reduced.
* KV and IS series merged in the same family.
* KV-1/1939: HA Increased, GD increased.
* KV-1/1940: HA Increased, GD increased.
* KV-1/1940E: SA and HA fixed to KV-1/1940 values. GD slightly reduced.
* KV-1/1941: Available date corrected to early 1942.
* KV-1/1941 Ekranami: appliqué armour variant for KV-1/1941.
* KV-1/1942: Available date corrected to mid 1942.
* KV-220-76: GD and AD increased.
* KV-220-76: GD and AD increased.
* Guards variants stats updated.
Soviet 122mm Artillery Series
* Familiy upgrade separated from the 76mm series.
* 122mm M1910/30 added.
* 122mm M1937: Cost slightly increased.
* 122mm M1938: Cost slightly increased.
* Field Fortification: Now can switch back to "transit mode". GD, AD, GA and Ini increased. CD increased.
* T-34-57 name changed to "T-34 with ZiS-4"
* 203mm M1931 B-4: Purchasable, SA increased. Range reduced.
* 280mm M1939 Br-5: Range reduced. SA increased.
* M17 GMC: Name fixed, SA increased.
* 76mm M1938: AA slightly increased.
* YaG-10: Cost increased. Movement and Fuel decreased. Available March-1940
* GMC 25mm changed to GAZ-MM 25mm M1940. Keep attack stats, movement stats same as other GAZ trucks.
* T-90 SPAAG: Cost increased.
* Voroshilovets: Cost reduced, movement reduced.
* Polikarpov I-16: Movement slightly decreased.
* MiG-3: Movement slightly decreased.
* Yak-9D: Fuel increased.
* Pe-3: GD increased, AA reduced, SA and HA reduced
* Pe-2 and Il-2 series: Naval attack reduced (Il-2-37 NA removed)
* Soviet Strategic Bombers: Naval Attack Reduced.
* Ilyushin Il-4: Cost increased, Fuel Increased.
* Panther D1: Cost, Fuel, Movement, HA and SA reduced. Available March-1943
* Panther D2: Stats for the original D.
* Hs 129 B-1: Purchasable. GA and AD increased.
* Hs 129 B-2: GA and AD increased. Cost increased.
* Tiger I: HA increased. Cost increased.
* SdKfz 234/2 8Rad: HA reduced
* Do 215B: Cost increased. Fuel increased. Movement and AD increased.
* Ju 86E: Air attack fixed to defense.
* Do 17Z: Fuel increased.
* He-115: AA reduced, GD reduced, SA and HA reduced. Purchasable.
* 17 cm K18: Cost increased.
* 21 cm Mrs 18: Range reduced. Cost increased.
* Panhard renamed to Panzerspähwagen P204(f)
* Biber-Class Submarine: Naval attack slightly reduced. Defense increased.
* CB-Class Submarine: Naval attack reduced.
* MASS-500: Naval attack reduced.
* Filin-Class coastal ship: Naval Attack reduced, initiative reduced.
GRAPHICS / AUDIO / UI
* Library Updated
* Frozen lakes now will appear in winter and unfreeze in summer. This will not affect the sea tiles. (Tiles from Guille)
* Hexes for convoys placement at Murmansk and Arkhangelsk improved
* Hexes "A" replaced by colored ones for campaigns.
* All aircraft icons based on Bebro´s work. (except the TB-3, and Ju-90)
* Google icon added to recon air units for easy identification
* Several animations adjusted.
* Several Axis ships icons slightly improved.
* KV-1/1939 unit icon improved.
* KV-1/1940 unit icon improved
* KV-1/1941 unit icon added.
* KV-1/1942 unit icon added.
* KV-13 unit icon improved.
* T-46C unit icon reworked.
* IS-122 icon changed to Flak´s version.
* SU-76M icon changed to new Akkula´s version.
* T-34-57 icon changed for historical accuracy (1941 turret)
* Tank Mark V icon changed to Akkula´s
* Soviet MG Inf 41 reworked.
* Gnevny-Class Destroyer unit icon reworked
* ZiS-6 icon improved.
* ZiS-42 icon improved.
* Guards ZiS-5 and ZiS-42 icons improved.
* Guards M3 Halftrack sound corrected.
* GAZ-MM Maxim AA snow version icon added.
* Soobrazitelny-Class Destroyer unit icon reworked
* MO-40 icon reworked.
* Project 1125 icon reworked.
* Kirov icon reworked.
* Maxim Gorky unit icon improved.
* TM-3-12 Railway Gun icon reworked.
* SU-76 and SU-76M movement sound corrected.
* Petlyakov Peshka series icons improved (summer and winter versions)
* Tupolev TB-3 icon changed to Akkula´s version.
* Il-2M movement sound fixed.
Panzer III Series
* Panzer IIIF: unit icon added (Flak´s).
* Panzer IIIG: unit icon added (Flak´s).
* Panzer IIIH: unit icon added (Flak´s).
* Panzer IIIJ: unit icon changed to Flak´s.
* Panzer IIIJ-1: unit icon changed to Flak´s.
* Panzer IIIM: unit icon changed to Flak´s.
Panzer IV Series
* Panzer IVE: unit icon added (Flak´s).
* Panzer IVH: unit changed to Flak´s.
* Panzer IVJ: unit icon added (Flak´s).
* Lowe icon changed to Akkula´s version
* E-50 icon changed to Akkula´s version
* JagdPz IV/48 movement sound corrected.
* JagdPz IV/70 movement sound corrected.
* Kubelwagen animation fixed.
* Junkers Ju-90 unit icon reworked.
* Bf109E variants changed to Bebro/Phcas´s
* FW190-F icon improved.
* Hs 129 B-1 icon improved.
* Do 215B icon improved.
* 10.5 cm leFH 18 icon added.
* Panzershreck Infantry icon improved.
* Wehrmacht Riflemen 43 icon added.
* Finnish Vickers Tank icon changed to Guille´s
* Finnish Blenheim MK.IV icon changed to Bebro´s style
* Finnish Ju-88A icon changed to Bebro´s style
* Finnish Do-17Z icon changed to Bebro´s style
* Many big unit pictures fixed.
THE FORGOTTEN CAMPAIGNS
* Colored hexes for specific objetices added to the campaign (replacement for the "A", "B", etc hexes).
* Scenario 02: Naval / Ground / Air units adjusted (aux). Various names corrected.
* Scenario 03: Various units adjusted. Some names corrected. German transports adjusted.
* Scenario 08: Various units adjusted.
* Scenario 10: Air units corrected. Some terrain corrections.
* Scenario 11: SS units names corrected. Some terrain details improved.
* Scenario 13: Axis transports adjusted. Axis air units adjusted.
* Scenario 17: Luftwaffe infantry units added. Some German transports updated.
* Scenario 18: Some frozen tiles corrected (hexes A replaced in River Neva)
* Scenario 23: "Squadron Normandie" name added to Free French Yak fighters.
* Scenario 36: Reichstag tile fixed.
* Scenario 37: Romanian transports updated. Breslau bunkers names fixed.
* Scenario 38: Japanese bunkers names fixed.
THE GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR
* New units from this release added to the scenario.
* Road of Life added. On frozen weather the road will appear on the lake. Use it to reinforce Leningrad if needed.
* Naval supply mechanics removed, for both Baltic and Black Sea. Missions related to these cities have been updated.
* Kuressaare Island flags and units removed. Mission conditions related to this area had been changed.
* Elbe River enlenghten.
* Vistula River enlenghten.
* Oder River enlenghten.
* Lake Onega cannot be used during water.
* Road Breslau-Ostrava corrected.
* Fix missing rail for Kazaan hex.
* Fix hex near Minsk, industrial center.
* Roads / Rails Ural´sk-Saratov-Stalingrad added.
* velikaya River corrected.
* Kirov name corrected.
* Kirov Plant N.38 added. SU-76 production moved from Moscow for historical accuracy.
* GAZ Factory added near Gorky. BA-64 (various) and SU-76 (from Moscow) moved to this location for historical accuracy.
* Votkinsk plant added in the Urals. Soviet Artillery production increased.
* Some spawn points near Moscow relocated.
* Spawning points near Leningrad relocated in order to ease the fighting around the city.
* New reinforcements from Central Asia. Spawning points located near Ural´sk.
* Reinforcements spawning points relocated for historical accuracy.
* Reinforcements spawn conditions changed for historical accuracy.
* Axis counterattack near Kharkov and Kiev, spawning conditions improved.
* Axis reinforcements to the Caucasus spawning conditions improved. Location relocated.
* Petlyakov and Tupolev aircraft production relocated to Kazaan for historical accuracy.
* Yakovlev aircraft production relocated to Kuybyshev for historical accuracy.
* More Soviet units added to the Finnish-Soviet front.
* SU-14-1 range reduced for this scenario in order to keep coherence with other artillery units.
* More SPG AT German late units added (in order to meet historical ratios)
* T-34-85 "Courland" removed for historical accuracy. Replaced by a JagdPzIV48.
* Jagdpanther near Budapest replaced by a Panzer IV for historical accuracy.
* Fix a "bug" where Maxim Gorky could be embarked on train.
* Stavka Assignment to destroy Romanian Fuel Depots: turns added.
* BI-1 Fighter reward removed. Now changed to IS-3.
* Finland surrender: Conditions fixed (in same cases the event didnt trigger)
* Now if player fails (or decide not to) to fulfill the Diplomats mission, the transport will be removed from the map.
* Arrival message for ZiS-41 and ZiS-43 fixed.
* Notification message for the Minsk mission reward fixed.
* Texts from some messages corrected.
* T-40 Light Tank
* Churchill Mk.IV (Lend-Lease)
* 76.2mm M1936
* 76mm M1943
* 122mm M1937
* 152mm M1937
* BM-13 Katyusha subvariants: Zis-6, US6, STZ-5
* 25mm M1940
* Hurricane Mk.IIC
* Aerosan RF8
* Ilyushin Il-2-37
* GAZ Maxim 4M GAZ
* Bren Carrier transport
* Kriegsmarine Inf 39
* Kriegsmarine Inf 43
* Hotchkiss H35
* 4.7 cm Pak Auf R35(f)
* 3.7 cm FlaK 37 (mounted)
* 7.5 cm PaK-40-4 Auf RSO
* 7.5 cm leIG18
* 10.5 cm leFH 18M
* 8 cm FK30(t)
* 10 cm leFH30(t)
* 15 cm sFH25(t)
* Bf109E subvariants: E-1, E-3, E-7
* Bf109G subvariants: G-2, G-6
* Fw-109A subvariants: A-2, A-5, A-8
* Mercedes Benz L4500
* Krupp LH163
* Tatra T111
* Skoda 6ST
* Praga RN 2.5T
* Opel Maultier
* Do 215B
* 3.7 cm FlaK 37
* PZL 37B
* Horse Transport
* Ford Truck
* Skoda 6ST
* Praga RV
* Hawk 75A
* Hurricane Mk.I
* Blenheim Mk.IV
* F2A Buffalo
* Ford Truck
Spain (Division Azul)
* Horse Transport
* Praga RN 2.5T
BALANCE / FIXES
* New movement type added: Light Tracked (see below)
* Now only Light Tanks can cross frozen rivers and lakes. Medium and Heavy tanks movement through frozen rivers changed to dry conditions values.
* Amphibious movement: swamps have less movement penalties now.
* M.S.406: Air Attack reduced, Air Defence reduced.
* International K7: Fuel reduced, Movement reduced.
* 10.5 cm leFH 18: SA and HA reduced.
* Bf-109E variants rebalanced.
* Bf-109G variants rebalanced.
* Fw-190A variants rebalanced.
* Junkers Ju 87D: Fuel reduced.
* Junkers Ju 87R: Fuel reduced.
* He-115: Hard and Soft attack reduced. Cost increased. Purchasable.
* Ju-88 S-1: Naval attack decreased.
* FW-200: Purchasable. Naval attack increased.
* All German strategic bombers naval attack reduced (except FW200)
* Razvedchiki: reconmove and camo traits added.
* 122mm M1938: Range reduced, SA increased.
* 155mm M1938: Range reduced, SA increased, Ammo increased.
* T-38: Fuel decreased, GD decreased, Movement decreased.
* SU-152: HA increased (AT mode)
* ISU-152: SA increased (arty mode), GD increased (AT and Arty)
* KV-13 available date fixed to Dec-1942.
* BM-13 sub-variants rebalanced to meet the specs of each truck.
* BM-8: movement type corrected.
* Il-2M3 available date fixed to Oct-1943
* I-153: AD decreased.
* Voroshilovets: Fuel decreased. Cost slightly increased.
* Soviet and Yugoslav Partisans: camo trait added.
* Japanese 140mm Coastal Gun range reduced.
GRAPHICS / AUDIO / UI
* Library Updated.
* Gaurav251´s Pack Sound added.
* Bf109E unit icon changed to Guille´s version.
* Ju-87R unit icon changed to Bebro´s version.
* 7.5cm Pak40 unit icon added.
* 12.8cm Flak40 unit icon added.
* 10.5 cm leFH 18 unit icon changed to Guille´s version.
* 21cm Nblwf 42 unit icon added.
* Panther Bunker unit icons changed to Flak/Asuser´s versions.
* BA-6 unit icon improved.
* M3A1 Scout Car icon changed to official version.
* Razvedchiki icon reworked (winter version added).
* Soviet Motorized Inf. snow icon added.
* Soviet Naval Infantry icon changed to new Guille / Akkula´s version.
* Yak-1B unit icon improved.
* La-5F unit icon improved.
* Gnevny-Class Destroyer unit icon reworked.
* Soviet Train unit icon improved.
* Soviet Evac. Train unit icon changed to Guille´s version.
* Brest Fortress unit icon reworked.
* Naval nets icon improved.
* Soviet Maxim Inf. anim corrected.
* Some units names fixed (Purchase menu)
* Deployment phase UI message corrected.
* Slightly improvements in various units: ground and naval.
* New Frozen water tile. Added for Ladoga Lake related scenarios.
* Changelog on the Library updated.
BATTLE FOR THE CAUCASUS
* NEW campaign added!.
* Side: Axis
* Nations: Germany / Romania
* Starting Date: 1941, Barbarossa.
* Scenarios: 7
THE FORGOTTEN CAMPAIGNS
* Some Axis transports replaced by Horses in early campaign scenarios for historical accuracy. Many trucks and halftracks kept in order to keep difficulty balance.
* New units added to some scenarios.
* Scenario 01: Some terrain details fixed.
* Scenario 04: Some terrain details fixed.
* Scenario 06: Some terrain details fixed. Strongpoints names fixed.
* Scenario 08: Aerosan RF8 unit added as auxiliary.
* Scenario 13: Some terrain details fixed in the city. Some Soviet units initial entrenchment increased.
* Scenario 17: Terrain details fixed. Some Soviet trucks replaced by horses.
* Scenario 18: Terrain details fixed, frozen water tiles added. Strongpoints names fixed, Aerosan RF8 unit added as auxiliary.
* Scenario 19: Terrain details fixed. "Blue Division" name changed to "Division Azul" for Spanish units.
* Scenario 21: "Squadron Normandie" name added to the Free French fighters. Ingame message corrected to "Squadron Normandie". Minor terrain details fixed.
* Scenario 23: Minor terrain details fixed.
* Scenario 30: Bulgarian transports changed for historical accuracy (trucks changed to horse transports).
* Scenario 31: Romanian and Soviet trucks changed to horses for historical accuracy.
* Scenario 36: Strongpoints names fixed.
THE GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR
* New units from the release added to the scenario.
* More messages ingame to add immersion.
* Snow turns on Winter 1941 slightly reduced.
* Axis reinforcements (strength +2) event in Barbarossa reduced (+1).
* Minor terrain detailes fixed.
* Mount Elbrus overlay added.
* New road: Rzhev-Vitebsk-Velikiye Luki.
* German captured units added to Groups Army Center and South.
* Romanian air units relocated near the frontline on June 22nd.
* Hungarian air units relocated near the frontline on June 22nd.
* Finnish Air Force strength increased.
* Finnish units near Karelia area slightly strengthened
* Fix some Finnish units behaviour on turn 1 (they should not attack).
* Constanza Supply Depot strength decreased.
* Starting German air units near Odessa relocated (incorrectly placed)
* German Bridge Engineer (near Odessa) unit spawn conditions fixed.
* German AT (near Dvinsk) unit spawn conditions fixed.
* German Riflemen inf. (near Pskov) unit spawn conditions fixed.
* Romanian units added to the Operation Blue armies.
* Nationalist Spaniard units added (Division Azul) to the Group Army North.
* New evacuation train for Factory No.18 near Voronezh added. Requiered to deploy Il-2´s near Kuybyshiev (Stavka Mission).
* Green hexes (Spawn points) near Leningrad re arranged to avoid conflict with roads.
* KV-220-76 spawn conditions changed to ease its arrival (less strict).
* Some artillery units added in the rear of northern areas (between Leningrad and Moscow).
* First Arctic Convoy message corrected (incorrectly mentioned Murmansk instead Arkhangelsk)
* New units arrivals (Lend-Lease) through the Persian Corridor added.
* New units arrivals (Lend-Lease) on some Arctic convoys added.
* Arctic Convoy JW-51B arrival message fixed. Prestige reward fixed.
* Train Stations added to Murmansk and Arkhangelsk to ease the transportation of Lend-Lease units.
* Train Stations added to Moscow and Gorky to ease the transportation of ground units.
* Train Stations added on the Urals Industrial Area.
* Train Stations added on the Grozny-Baku area to ease the transportation of Lend-Lease units.
* Train Stations added to Voronezh and Kursk.
* Soviet airfields added near the Soviet-Finnish border
* Soviet airfield added near Penza.
* Soviet aircraft added at the airports on the Soviet-Finnish Front.
* Soviet air units at the borders changed for historical accuracy.
* I-153 units added on the Caucasus area and Baku.
* City hexes for Industrial areas on the Ukraine fixed.
* Normadie Squadron name fixed for the first unit arrival.
* NEW Scenarios added!
- Sakhalin Island
- Kuril Islands
* New units from this release added to some of the stand alone scenarios.
* Streets of Berlin: Terrain details added. Kriegsmarine Infantry added.
* SdKfz 250/1 GD slightly increased (for SS variant, HA and CD increased)
* SdKfz 251/1 GD slightly increased (for SS variant, HA and CD increased)
* Opel Blitz GD slightly increased
* Yermolayev Yer-2 unit icon changed to Bebro´s version (Massive thanks to Asuser for his earlier contribution)
The Great Patriotic War
* Odessa relocated near the Dniester River for more realistic accuracy.
* New road between Dvinsk-Pskov-Novgorod.
* More map details added.
* Operation Barbarossa: Army Group North units experience and strength points increased
* Operation Barbarossa: Army Group Center units experience and strength points increased
* Operation Barbarossa: Army Group South units experience increased; attack on Crimea should come earlier
* Operation Barbarossa: Romanian Army slightly strengthen. More active AI.
* Operation Barbarossa: Italian reinforcements spawn conditions less strict.
* Operation Blau: Group Army South strengthen, air units added.
* Fortress at Posen and Breslau strengthen.
* Romanian and Italian air reinforcements spawn conditions improved.
* Soviet garrison on Odessa: units strength slightly reduced
* More Soviet light tanks added for historical accuracy. Low strength to keep scenario balance at early stages.
* More Soviet strategic bombers (old models) added for historical accuracy and to encourage the player to use level bombing late game.
* Early Romanian reinforcements now are more frequent.
* Late German fortresses spawn conditions improved.
* Late German reinforcements (Reich areas) spawn conditions improved.
* German Fortresses spawn conditions improved.
* Improvements and corrections for some triggers.
Stand alone scenarios
* New: First Kharkov
* New: Third Kharkov
* New: Kuban
* New: Vyborg 44
* New: Unthinkable
* New: Duel (Early)
* New: Duel (Late)
* "Soviet Corps" expansion units added.
* AT-1 and SU-6 (AA unit) cost increased.
* SU-5-2 and SP-T-18 cost increased, SA decreased.
* NKVD Infantry series fixed.
* NKVD Inf 43 cost reduced.
* Polikarpov U-2LNB (switchable night bomber) now purchasable.
* Polikarpov U-2LNB defensive fire in bomber mode removed.
* T-37 series added: T-37 and T-38
* T-37 cost decreased, SA decreased.
* T-50 GD increased (fixed as it was too few)
* M3A1 cost increased, HA and GD increased.
* GMC 25mm SPAA series fixed.
* KV-1/1939 unit added.
* KV-8S: 45mm cannon mode unit added.
* BI-1 and BI-6 fuel increased.
* MO-40 ammo increased.
* Sdkfz 221 sPzB41 AT unit added
* Fw189A fighter unit added.
* Ju-88 series reworked: Fighter (Ju-88C), Bomber (Ju-88P), Heavy Bomber (Ju-88A and Ju-88S).
* Ju-86E now purchaseable. Fuel and HA decreased.
* Do-17Z cost increased.
* 10.5cm K 29(p) now purchaseable.
* 40M Nimrod (AA mode) GD corrected (decreased).
* Hungarian Inf 43 HA and CD increased.
* Hungarian series added for tanks.
* New Hungarian trucks added: Ford G917T, Breda 40, 38M Raba Botond, Krupp Protze.
* Library updated (New German units now included).
* Missing snow skins for some units added (included the new units from Soviet Corps)
* Soviet infantry units snow skins improved.
* TM-3-12 unit icon improved (shadows added).
* KV-8S unit icon improved.
* Some big units pictures added and fixed.
* T-28 and BM-8-24 icons changed to Slitherine new version.
* Polikarpov U-2LNB (switchable night bomber) icons changed to Slitherine version.
* T-37 animation effect corrected.
* Väinämöinen-Class unit icon slightly improved.
* Soviet AT 47mm 1942 unit icon changed to Guille´s version.
* Romanian 75mm AA sound fixed.
* Hungarian Artillery 21cm 39M unit icon changed to Guille´s version.
* Blue Division infantry icon and skins improved.
* OT-34-85 (gun mode) sound and animations fixed.
* Flame and shell icons added to all flamethrower tanks to ease their mode visualization.
* Allied nickname removed for Japanese aircraft descriptions.
* Many grammatical errors corrected.
* Soviet Naval Heroes pictures added.
* Some minor UI corrections.
The Forgotten Campaigns
* Missing debriefings fixed.
* New units from this release added through the entire campaign.
* Guards air units added (SE units)
* Captured German units added in certain scenarios.
* Terrain details in some scenarios improved.
* Scenario 02 Hanko: Lighthouse tile at Bengstark island improved.
* Scenario 03 Tallinn: Mk V Tank added (auxiliary). Minor terrain corrections, some details improved.
* Scenario 04 Leningrad: Finnish BT-42 removed for historical accuracy (it was built on 1943). Finnish transports fixed.
* Scenario 08 Moscow: Reward unit added (ZiS-41) to core if player performs well.
* Scenario 16 Mars: Reward unit added (ZiS-43) to core if player performs well.
* Scenario 28 Tali-Ihantala: Finnish units updated, new variants from the last updates have been added/replaced.
* Scenario 34 - 37: German infantry units updated.
The Great Patriotic War
* More messages and prestige rewards added.
* Guards air units now can be upgraded.
* Terrain tiles details added all over the map.
* Train Station added east of Stalingrad.
* Roads and bridges on Western Ukraine area added.
* Dvinsk-Velikiye Luki-Demyansk ralway added.
* Railway added at Saratov.
* Helsinki-Turku-Rovaniemi railway added.
* Airport added near Balashov.
* Airport added south of Salla.
* Airport added at Posen.
* Factory N.112 (Gorky) now has proper railway connections
* Roads added near Rugozero.
* Road added on Constanta.
* Reinforcements entry points near Moscow corrected to avoid deployement over roads/rails.
* Koltas city missing flag added.
* AI behaviour improved.
* Winter weather 1944-45 slightly changed as there were too much rain.
* Italy invasion mission trigger fixed. Now if you hold Moscow by mid 1943 you will receive the assignement.
* Some Finnish cities dont turning to Soviet flags after Finalnd surrenders fixed.
* Northern Finn-Soviet borders (units added) starting points corrected for historical accuracy (Salla area).
* New Hungarian transports added.
* T-34-57 wrong unit spawn fixed.
* 13th Guards Regiment hero missing fixed.
* Some Finnish units AI fixed at the start.
* More Soviet garrisons added at the start.
* Many transports added to Soviet garrisons at the start.
* Bf109 Hungarian fighters will spawn later
* Romanian fighters exp slightly reduced as they were too strong.
* Yugoslav Partisans exp increased.
* Transports added to Bulgarian infantry units
* Some late German heavy tank regiments exp reduced, as they were too strong.
* Messages (indicating prestige reward) added for every time an Arctic Convoy reach its destination.
* Some Stavka assigenements prestige rewards increased.
* Stavka assignement to destroy German Fortresses conditions improved.
* More artillery and anti tank guns will spawn at the Urals through the war for historical accuracy.
* Late German jet fighters: strength points and experience decreased.
* Many other minor issues fixed
* New stand alone scenarios available (Soviet and Axis sides playable):
- Streets of Berlin
- Winter Storm
* NKVD Infantry unit familiy added
* Shock Troops unit splitted in 41 and 43 variants
* AT Infantry unit splitted in 41 and 43 variants
* 160mm Mortar M1943 unit added
* Tupolev TB-3 unit added
* Sturm-Infanteriegeschütz 33B unit added
* Wehrmacht Inf 45 unit added
* Gebirgsjager 45 unit added
* Tiger I (P) unit added
* RSO (d2) unit added
* SdKfz 10/4 movement slightly reduced
* Fix duplicated Opel Blitz on purchase screen
* E-50 Flakpanzer "nopurchase" trait corrected.
* Soviet Mnt Inf unit icon changed
* SS Infantry unit icon changed
* SS Inf 44 unit icon fixed (SS symbol added)
* M3A1 unit icon improved, shadow added
* Panzer IIIM icon changed to Guille´s variant
* Many winter camos for German units fixed
The Forgotten Campaigns
* Scenario 13: Sevastopol. Some player units are now can be deployed on the land. Some Soviet aux units added.
* Scenario 20: Mius. German counterattack weakened.
The Great Patriotic War
* Scenario updated with the new units announced in this release
* Defensive Finnish units added all along the Finland-Russia border
* Many late German units spawn conditions has been fixed.
* Odessa forts removed
* German units spawning near Odessa fixed
* Late Finnish units spawning even after Helsinki capture fixed.
* Barbarossa Axis Armies boosted.
* New roads near the Warsaw-Minsk and Budapest areas added.
* New train station added at the Urals.
* Stargard city hex fixed.
* Stand alone scenarios available (Soviet and Axis sides playable).
* New units: OT-134, OT-34-85
* T-34-85 series modified: T-34-85/43, T-34-85/44, T-34-85/45
* IS-2 series modified: IS-2/1943, IS-2/1944
* Wehrmacht Riflemen family modified: 1939 and 1943 variants.
* IAR81M fighter added.
* Field Fortification (Structure mode) upgrade fixed.
* Soviet AT Infantry Soft and Hard Attack decreased
* Soviet MG Inf 42 changed to 43. Available by 1943.
* German Volkssturm Hard Attack increased
* Soviet and Axis Engineers (1943) Hard Attack decreased
* Many winter skins for German units corrected.
* Yer-2 unit icon changed to Asuser version.
* T-43 skin changed to soviet green and winter variant added
* Finnish Vickers unit icon improved
* Guards T-34/41 sound issues fixed
* Soviet trains sound corrected
* German icons colors for strategic map corrected.
* Some Library corrections and additions.
* Some sound issues in a few units fixed.
The Forgotten Campaigns
* Pe-2 series placement on the campaign scenarios fixed
* Several new units skins added in several campaign scenarios
* Scenario 19: German SPG unit outside scenario limits removed. Soviet airfield added in the east side.
* Scenario 31: End turn screen objectives description corrected.
* Some briefing texts missing fixed.
The Great Patriotic War
* Now a message will appear indicating when the Italy area is not accessible because of Allies Operation Husky.
* Stalingrad later tank production conditions fixed
* German Case Blau forces slightly strengthen
* Soviet units near Kandalaksha redeployed
* Airfield hex at Kolozsvar fixed
* More reinforcements entry points hexes added
* More historical Heroes added
* More events added (Mainly on the Barents Sea and Baltics area)
* New units announced in this release added to the scenario
* New Stavka missions with new special units as rewards.
* The Great Patriotic War Scenario added.
* Major UI overhaul
* Campaigns now can be accessed through the menus
* Library updated
* New music tracks for menu and ingame
* New units: T-34/41-42 (STZ), T-34/43 (ChTZ), OT-34/43, ISU-152/1945
* New units: Pe-2 series splitted -> Pe-2, Pe-2FT, Pe-2B
* SU-152 and ISU-152 unit icons changed to Guille´s version
* SU-100Y unit icon changed to Guille´s version
* IS-2 unit icon improved with Guille´s version
* IS-3 unit icon changed to Guille´s version
* KV-8 unit icon changed to Flak´s version
* T-46 unit icon improved
* Yer-2 unit icon reworked.
* BA-6 winter variant corrected.
* Soviet Guards 43 units skin changed to Uhu´s version.
* BT-42 unit icon reworked
* Leningrad-Class Destroyer unit icon changed to Puma´s
* Kirov Light Cruiser unit icon resized and improved
* Soobrazitelny-Class Destroyer unit icon resized and improved
* Tashkent-Class Destroyer unit icon reworked
* Class-M Submarine unit icon improved
* MO-40 unit icon improved and resized
* Vetehinen-Class Sub unit icon resized
* Regele Ferdinand-Class Destroyer unit icon resized
* Guards 43 unit icon changed to Uhu´s
* Razvedchiki unit icon improved
* KV-1S winter skin improved
* Italian units skin improved
* Finnish HW Infantry color corrected
* Some Guards units (winter version) has been corrected
* Guards and SS icons repositioned to improve visualization
* Some big unit pictures changed/added, other have been corrected.
* T-34 series stats reworked
* T-26 attack, ground defense and initiative decreased
* BT-7 initiative decreased
* Guards 43 HA and GD decreased
* Shock Troops GD decreased
* KV-8 and KV-8S cost increased, traits corrected, ammunition decreased, HA (cannon mode) decreased
* SU/ISU-152 HA increased
* GMC 25mm and T-90 SPAAG stats corrected
* Tu-2 availability date changed to september 1942. Cost increased.
* Su-2 cost increased.
* I-16 initiative increaed.
* Yak-1 AD and AA increased.
* IAR80 attack value decreased
* All naval units stats revised (individual classes, eg. Leningrad-Class, Bismarck-Class, etc)
* Naval unit names corrected
* General unit names corrected
* Scenario 02: Finnish transports changed to more accuracy. BT-42 removed, added to Scenario 28.
* Scenario 08: Victory briefing fixed. Siberian reinforcements spawn hexes moved forward.
* Scenario 10: Road of Life tiles added. Some German units placement corrected. Briefing now show correctly
* Scenario 11: Decisive victory condition fixed. Weather conditions improved to ease the attack on the air convoy.
* Scenario 14: Terrain on mission hexes corrected.
* Scenario 20: Message indicating the "switch mode" for the Night Witches units.
* Scenario 22 & 23: German bunkers names corrected, hex strings corrected.
* Scenario 24: Soviet torpedo boats units corrected for historial accuracy
* Scenario 26: Briefing text clarified
* Scenario 29: Victory briefing fixed
* Overall unit names corrected in certain scenarios: SS units, fortifications, etc
* Some grammatical errors corrected
Infantry: Red Banner Guards, Razvedchiki, Field Fortification, Swedish Infantry.
Tanks: T-46, T-34-41, T-34-42, ISU-152, SU-152, Swedish tanks
Artillery: BT-42, ISU-152, SU-152
Naval: U-boat Type IIB, Regina Maria, Marasesti, Tashkent, Gnevny-Class Destroyer, Soobrazitelny-Class Destroyer, M-Class Submarine, Filin Class Boat, Ilmarinen, Kirov Cruiser, Vetehinen, Project 1124, MO-40, Katyusha Boat, Swedish Warships
Air: Yer-2, Ju-90, Normandie-Niemen Squadron, Su-6, Pe-3, BI-1, BI-6, Swedish air units.
Others: T-46 Bunker, Maxim Gorky, Ba-6, M3A1 Scout Car, Katyusha T-60, TM-3-12, L-P-L Flying Sub, Poznan, Brest and Breslau Fortresses
MANY MORE TO COME IN THE NEXT VERSIONS...............
New sounds: Soviet infantry, M3A1 Scout Car, Soviet machine guns, German riflemen, Volkssturm infantry. More to come in the next releases.
Various big unit pictures.
Many unique historical Heroes.
1- I assumed you have installed GME and followed its instructions.
2- Unzip the folder "Soviet Storm" into the MODS folder in the Panzer Corps folder.
3- Run the GME Utility and apply the mods in this order: 1) Massi Tiles, 2) Soviet Storm. (When a warning message appears, click YES, otherwise the new hex makers will not work)
4- Unzip and install (simply double-click over it) the font RUSKOF LIGHT.
5- Run Panzer Corps and be part of the Soviet Storm!!.
NOTE: I strongly recommend to use the "nocache" parameter in order to avoid crashes or poor performance. Create a short-cut for PanzerCorps.exe and add the parameter "/nocache" at the end of the command line, it should remain exactly like this:
"C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonPanzer CorpsPanzerCorps.exe" /nocache
Guille: PzCorps Guille´s All Units Pack, SU-76M, SU-76i, T-44A and MORE
Uhu: A lot of units, Soviet infantry units, and more.
Evgeny81: Historical Photo Mod B/W
Rezaf: Dwight´s Camos software
Flak: Romanian units, Soviet units, German late tanks, skins.
Kerlock: early Soviet tanks.
LuftWFJ44: various units
NetWorlf55: Berlin flak towers
Bebro: Soviet air units, German air units, Italian air units, some UI elements, heroes pictures and medals awards. All the Japanese anims, sounds and units.
Phcas: various units, Horses transports, Special German air units, German bunkers, Swedish recon unit
Mcguba: several Romanians and Hungarian units, Yugoslav and Soviet partisans
Puma: German bunkers, Blue division infantry, Kriengsmarine infantry, Soviet Motorcycle Inf, many German, Italian and Soviet naval units.
Soldberg: Finnish and Japanese flags.
Nikivdd Japanese units, Captured units, maxim gorky sound and most importat: support for modding!.
Slitherine for creating this fantastic game.
To the original Panzer General, the reason of ALL this.
Company Of Heroes 2, Red Orchestra 2, Starcraft 2 and The Witcher 3 to help me clear my mind during the modding process!.
Special Thanks to:
Flak: Immense dedication to help me to improve units, skins and new ideas.
Guille: Nothing to say about this Top quality unit designer, a lot of collaboration fulfilling my units request.
Nikivdd: For all his patience answer my questions about scripting.
Uzbek, Ason and Azzael: For testing my map and send me invaluable feedback to fix issues and to improve the mod.
Magic, Knilli and Anduril (DMP forums): For announce my work in their forum and help with its distribution.
And most of all: The incredible PzC Community worldwide, you are the best!.
Version 1.2 - What´s New
* Experience and prestige points increased for General and Field Marshal difficulty
* New icon markers for Guards and SS units
* Leningrad, Soobrazitelnyi and Gnevny Class destroyers unit icons resized
* Kirov cruiser unit icon resized
* Project 1125 unit icon reworked and resized
* Project 1124 unit icon reworked and resized
* U-Boat Type IIB unit icon resized
* Romanian destroyer unit icons resized
* Class-M Soviet Submarine unit icon reworked
* BA-6 icon reworked (again!)
* Many German air units improved with Bebro´s work.
* New Units: Petlyakov Pe-3, Su-6, Tupolev Tu-SB2, Motorcycle Inf, Field Fortification.
* Submarines movement value (for all nations) has been increased to find a balance between the campaign scenarios and the big scenario addition.
* Torpedo boats ammo value (for all nations) has been increased to increase the AI challenge
* T-37A close defense increased
* Il-2 Shturmovik available since April 1942 now
* Some Soviet units names corrected as the vanilla game are inaccurate.
* Various strings fixed and/or modified
* Some German unit historical accuracy deployment corrected.
* Scenario 08 (Moscow). German attack direction corrected.
* Scemarop 12 (Kerch). Some tags corrected, AI naval behaviour improved
* Scenario 13 (Sevastopol) difficulty decreased, naval AI improved. Tags corrected.
* Scenario 36 (Berlin): Reichstag overlay hex corrected.
* Some grammatical errors on briefings have been corrected.
* MAS500 unit icon changed to Puma´s
* SU-76M unit icon changed to Guille´s
* SU-76i unit icon changed to Guille´s
* Some units animations corrected
* Sevastopol forts sound corrected to Maxim´s
Please take a look at the Readme.txt for installation instructions.